Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Grisoft AVG Free up to Rev 7
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:11:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well then, you just lost all your credibility here!!!!

Guilt by association, I should have noticed the SLO, CA.

jusssst kiddding Full Moon Banana
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:01:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

hey i'm not that bad...allright maby i am but thats beside the point. y2k is a deicent person hes not quite as cool as me but then again not many ppl are. Laughing
ranch39
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:58:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Can somebody offer any suggestions to the following situation:

I have been using AVG for years and have loved it. I recently experienced some problems with Outlook and thought I had a virus and wasnt convinced that AVG was on top of it so I downloaded the 30 day trial version of AVG 7 professional. At the end of the trial period, I decided I didnt need it and let it expire, thinking that the original version which I never deleted, would still be active on my computer----it wasnt. And right at that time, one of my kids clicked on a link on an AOL Instant Message and introduced a virus into the machine. It was then that I discovered that I didnt have AVG so I went to the website to download it. When I tried to set it up, I'm told that I already have Version 7 on my machine, so the Free version won't load. When I try to uninstall 7, I keep getting a "Failed " message. Something about the "Installer Initialization" failed.

The most frustrating part of all is that everytime I click on a message in my Outlook, I keep getting an error message that says :

The Add In C:|Program~1\Grisoft\AVGFREE~1\AVGxch32.dll could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the help menu.

I can't do anything in Outlook without this error message popping up.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:40:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Try running this to get rid of the virus first

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:15:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I started migrating our company PC's, my personal, and family/friends over to AVG after McAffee purchased Computer Associates eTrust.

Seems to be pretty good. Not a resource w#0R3 like Norton or McAffee is.
KickDrunkPunk
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:17:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

yea i use AVG ill check it out
Wired
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 03:35:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I use it on all my home computers. It's excellent being that its free and you can set and forget.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 04:57:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wired wrote:
I use it on all my home computers. It's excellent being that its free and you can set and forget.

Sounds like a Ron Popeil commercial.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: