Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
ViewSonic VA720 17” TFT LCD Monitor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 11:54:25    Post Subject: ViewSonic VA720 17” TFT LCD Monitor Reply with quote View Single Post

Check out the BigBruin.Com review: **Here**

And share your comments / questions in this thread...

Grin

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:32:43; edited 3 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 09:48:56    Post Subject: viesonic VA720 Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing

I just purchased this unit at Bestbuy for $539 open box minus a $100 rebate. The only problem i had was cashing in another 120 bucks for 3 year warranty which is rediculous, but i have no choice.(Most 3YR warranty for lcd monitor is only 50 bucks at Bestbuy)
This is just an upgrade of the junkout monitor (Philips-17" flat) i recently returned at Bestbuy. I actually PSP exchanged the junkout monitor to a 15" Viewsonic and was very impressed with the quality and clarity of the picture. But I relealized that since it is a 3 yr investment why would i downgrade from 17"(16" viewable) CRT monitor to a 15" LCD. So I went ahead and exchanged it to a larger 17" lcd , but the 17" Viewsonic 3 yr warranty is a rape! It cost around $120. I decided to get the 17" Samsung-- the new model March2003 (the cost vs. the viewsonic is less than 50 bucks and the warranty is only $50 for 3 yrs.) When i got home and tried it, i was very disappointed. The Samsung is probably 5 years behind compare to the viewsonic technology. So i finally exchanged it again and get the 17" Viewsonic VA720. I highly recommend VIEWSONIC LCD monitor either 15" or 17" they are both superb!
jerry m
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:30:28    Post Subject: monitors Reply with quote View Single Post

Does anyone know of any advantage in having a firewire hookup for a 32" monitor, I see Sony and Hitachi offer this.
IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:36:12    Post Subject: Re: monitors Reply with quote View Single Post

jerry m wrote:
Does anyone know of any advantage in having a firewire hookup for a 32" monitor, I see Sony and Hitachi offer this.

Wouldn't this be an easy way to connect your camcorder or camera?

A letter to a soldier
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:08:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That's all I could think of.

Unless it's located in the back, as only a connection to the PC, then it could be a way to edit the screen profile via a keyboard/mouse instead of the buttons on the actual monitor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Video All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: