Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Arctic Cooling Silentium T2 ATX Case
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:41:30    Post Subject: Arctic Cooling Silentium T2 ATX Case Reply with quote View Single Post

Out back you will get your first glimpse of what makes this case unique. While at the top of the case you see two fan grills, this is not for the power supply. If you look closely, you will notice the plug for the power supply is at the bottom of the case, but there are no fans down there. This is because the power supply is not at the back of the case, but rather at the front. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Tue, 02 May 2006 16:45:56; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:14:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

looks kinda like a lian li 6070. *the fridge*
Marko
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:26:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just don`t get manufacturers why they still use 80mm fans and not 92 or even better 120mm cuz they are more quiet than those small 80` and not even to mention better air flow with less noise...
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:12:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think its size issues. and form factor maby 2 80mm fans can direct air better than 1 120 could.
Marko
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:27:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I agree but they should be thinking on such things when designing a case, don`t u think?
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:30:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

but they are restricted by the form factor there is only so much you can do to improve airflow on a pre-desgined form factor. i personally like 80mm i hav e a chieftec matrix with 5 fan ports on it and i like having control of wich go where and how fast they go.
Marko
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:38:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oh come on... there are a lot of case`s which have 120mm fans "integrated" ... so thats not a big problem to solve right? If you like noisey case be my guest and use 5 80mm fans... Bang Head
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:42:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

fanbus helps with the noise part. and i like being able to configure with fans need more power/noise. 120's are great but i personally like 80's
Marko
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:49:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

well I like to control my fans 2 -> I use Zalman ZM-MFC1 and it kicks a$$ (literally) Smile and I am sure that my noise level is much lower... Cool
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:50:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

probly but i have a 50 cfm fan 1in from my 9800pro. and i have an uber cheap fanbus. i dont need a flashy one. Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: