Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Transcend 128MB JetFlash MP3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:06:06    Post Subject: Transcend 128MB JetFlash MP3 Reply with quote View Single Post

With scores of manufacturers making MP3 players, and even more folks making USB memory thumbdrives, its nice to have a few options that can do both... Transcend has come up with a family of USB devices capable of storing data, playing MP3s, and even tuning FM radio. The big question is, does Transcend do it better than anyone else? - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:02:37; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

shansuria
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 06:11:44    Post Subject: jetflash cannot play Reply with quote View Single Post

my jetflash cannot play .i wrongly format the jetflash mp3 player . pls give the solution
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 07:14:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi, and welcome.

The whole device is formatted? I didn't think that was possible. Can you provide more details? What happens when you turn it on? Anything?

Thanks!
shansuria
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 10:27:42    Post Subject: JETFLASH CANNOT FORMAT Reply with quote View Single Post

THX FOR REPLY . MY JETFLASH CONNECT TO COMPUTER AND FORMET THE JETFLASH.AFTER THAT I COPY THE MP3 FORM THE COMPUTER AND PASTE TO JETFLASH. I UNPLUG THE JETFLASH AND PRESS THE BUTTON TO PLAY . BUT THE JETFLASH INDICATED 3
L.E.D BLINK. THIS IS ACTUAL HAPPEN. PLS REPLY .THE MANUAL BOOK GIVE INFORMATION THAT JETFLASH CANNOT FORMAT.
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:17:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It states in the manual I have that formatting in Windows will destroy the original format of the player. It goes on to say that you need to insert the CD that came with the player, wait for it to autorun and then hit the RECOVER button, check the format data area button, and let the software redo the format.

It appears too that the battery must be removed from the device when its plugged into the computer during a recovery.

Transcend just updated the manuals, go here...

http://www.transcendusa.com/Support/DLCenter/index.asp

Get the acrobat manual in your language and check out the RECOVERY part.
shansuria
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 05:12:55    Post Subject: cd missing Reply with quote View Single Post

thx big bruin. i lost my cd. any idea for repair my jetflash. thx
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:57:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You can download the files you need from the Transcend website.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

daylight
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:27:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The supplied earphones with this jetflash are really uncomfortable. I found out that one of earphones wire is much shorter than other so it almost pops out from my ear because split wire length are not equal.

Please give me solution on this. I don't want to buy new headphones because I'm in lack of money after buying this player and supplied headphones sound quality is rather good but unfortunately they are very uncomfortable.
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:29:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Welcome to BB daylight,
The only solution I can think of is to bust out a soldering iron and extend the cord other than that sony sells some fairly cheap and relible headphones for about 10$.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: