Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Boy Tries to Kidnap Stripper
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:56:43    Post Subject: Boy Tries to Kidnap Stripper Reply with quote View Single Post

From Fox News

Quote:
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — A 13-year-old boy was charged with abducting an exotic dancer when she showed up for an appointment at what turned out to be a vacant house with no electricity, police said Monday.

When the woman entered the house at 6:30 p.m. on Nov. 16, she realized her client was a juvenile, police spokeswoman Rene Ball said.

The boy told her the contract was for his older brother, but no one else showed up. The woman tried to leave, and the boy pointed a shotgun at her and ordered her to dance for him, Ball said.

She tried to call 911 on her cell phone, but the boy grabbed the phone. The woman bit the boy's hand, broke free and ran to her car.

The boy was arrested Thursday and charged with abduction by force, conspiracy, using a firearm to commit a felony, brandishing a firearm and transporting and possessing an assault firearm at age 13. He was being held at the Virginia Beach Detention Center.

The names of the woman and the boy were not released.

Police were trying to identify a second juvenile suspected of being involved in the abduction plan.

Yikes
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:09:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Man I hope they go after that kids parents for something. As bad as some kids obviously are these days you have to ask why and my answer is lack of parenting.
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:28:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah, I saw that the other day, amazing...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: