Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Thermaltake Big Water 12cm Liquid Cooling System
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:53:39    Post Subject: Thermaltake Big Water 12cm Liquid Cooling System Reply with quote View Single Post

Thermaltake has really hit the mark with this kit. It has everything you need to easily make the switch from air to liquid cooling for your CPU. Although your case may need some modification to mount the radiator, Thermaltake has made it as easy as possible with several mounting options. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Mon, 01 May 2006 22:48:02; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

kizdawg
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:50:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just had to reply to your review and corect one point. in the cons U say that it's CPU cooling only. I have ordered this system and should be arriving with my shark case today and I also ordered the VGA waterblock and large flow meter to go along with this system and was assured by Thermaltake that all components including the VGA Block of their water systems are compatible and will work together. Though i didnt see anything for chipset cooling they assure me the VGA block works fine with the BigWater system. Well we'll see I guess hopefully they didnt decieve me. Other than that I was happy to hear it's a good system from all the reviews. I'll repost after I've had the experience of installing and let ya know how it went.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:56:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi kizdawg, welcome!

Sounds good, give us an update when you can!

I have been getting the e-mails from Thermaltake, and see they now have more blocks that people can add to this kit to make it a more complete system. Not sure they have one yet, but hopefully they will start selling all the pieces together!
mjdart
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:52:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

After reading your review I purchased and installed the Big Water system in my new Alienware Area 51. Installation was easy and everything fits perfectly in the case. Quiet is the word, compared to the Intel boxed fan that was on my Intel P4 3.4 Prescott. It averages 10 degrees C cooler even with the fan on medium (QUIET). I can't imagine a better out of the box system. Thanks Thermaltake Wave

I can now easily OC to 4.029 GHz with no issues.
Installed pic
http://photobucket.com/albums/y25/mjdart/Thermaltake%20Big%20Water/?action=view&current=TtBigWaterInstalled.jpg

Pics of Installation
http://photobucket.com/albums/y25/mjdart/Thermaltake%20Big%20Water/Tt%20Big%20Water%20Installation/?action=view&current=1_ABIT_AA8XE_CPU_Block.jpg

Where I bought it - excellent service highly recommend

http://store.pcpowerzone.com/thclbigwa12l.html

ASUS Nvidia Geforce 6800 Ultra
Seagate 80GB & Maxtor 120GB SATA Hard Drives
LiteOn 52x32x52x CD/RW & NEC 3520 16x DVD±R/W
Thermaltake Big Water Liquid Cooling System
uGURU 3rd Eye - ViewSonic 23" LCD

Last edited by mjdart on Wed, 01 Jun 2005 23:50:15; edited 1 time in total
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:01:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hello MJ & Welcome to BigBruin.

We really appreciate this type of feedback. It's great to hear that not only did someone find one of our reviews helpful, but it help them in making a purchasing decision (and we know the sponsors of the review will be very happy about that part).

Please stick around and join our community... I think you'll find us a "special" group. Laughing
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:22:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Please stick around and join our community... I think you'll find us a "special" group. Laughing

Hey i know that was aimed at me Mad .

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:44:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HackaX0rus wrote:
Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:

Hey i know that was aimed at me Mad .

I didn't say special ed....
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

mjdart
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 19:48:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thanks for the welcome.
ASUS Nvidia Geforce 6800 Ultra
Seagate 80GB & Maxtor 120GB SATA Hard Drives
LiteOn 52x32x52x CD/RW & NEC 3520 16x DVD±R/W
Thermaltake Big Water Liquid Cooling System
uGURU 3rd Eye - ViewSonic 23" LCD
treimer
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:14:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

How easy is it to install these? Always been concerned about putting one in my system, and having a little leak. Are they pretty much designed to be totally leak proof?
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:43:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That's exactly the reason I've not gone with a liquid cooled system...don't want to take the risk of me screwing it up and having a leak! If I did that, I KNOW my wife wouldn't let me build a new one, and I'm positive the warranty would be voided REAL fast... LOL

Oh well, maybe one day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cooling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: