Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Ya Gotta Love The South!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:04:50    Post Subject: Ya Gotta Love The South! Reply with quote View Single Post

Saw this on another site and had to share it... Laughing

-------------------------------------

Ya Gotta Love The South!

A South Carolina 'redneck' passed away and left his entire estate in trust for his beloved widow. She can't touch it until she's fourteen.

Folks in Georgia now go to some movies in groups of 18 or more. They were told "17 and under are not admitted".

They have just raised the minimum drinking age in Tennessee to 32. It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools.

It's true! In Mississippi reruns of "Hee Haw" are called documentaries.

You know you're staying in a Kentucky hotel when you call the front desk and say, "I've gotta leak in my sink" and the person at the front desk says, "Go ahead! You paid for the room."

How can you tell if a West Virginia 'redneck' is married? There's dried snuff spit on both sides of his pickup truck.

Tennessee has a new $3 million State Lottery. Yeah, the winner gets $3 a year for a million years.

Recently, the Governor's Mansion in Little Rock, Ark., almost burned down. In fact, the fire nearly took out the whole trailer park.

A law recently changed in Arkansas now states: "When a couple gets divorced, they're still brother and sister."

The best thing to ever come out of Arkansas? Interstate 40!!!

An Alabama State Trooper stopped a pickup truck. He asked the driver, "Got any ID?". The driver said, "Bout what?"
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:51:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LMAO pretty funny stuff. I think someone here is going to have issues with it though Grin
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:06:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dadx2mj wrote:
LMAO pretty funny stuff. I think someone here is going to have issues with it though Grin

He's just jealous that he does not have enough friends to go to the movies in a group of 18 Wink Grin
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:09:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ROFLMFAO.... *hurries and send this to all my friends in Southern states* Except Linda... she already read it,and she's a tad smarter then the average bear Wink

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: