Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
if you can see this...
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:50:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

been a week and a day now... so far, so good! If only the same could be said for the old host... I see them getting flamed royally by new customers on their forum every day... Plus, I filed my cancellation last Friday, and they still haven't processed it. Told me it could take up to 14 days!!

WTF - they could suspend my site in an instant, drop the server even faster, but when I actually want out, it takes two weeks?

I sent the owner a note yesterday asking for them to move quicker, he actually replied and said he would... Laughing - yeah, right!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:03:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Knock on wood Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head things sure seem better on this new server. Good move BB just hope it stays this way.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:13:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not only has the old host NOT canceled my account yet (I submitted my cancelation on 10/08/04)... they just invoiced me for next month!! WTF - these guys suck! Hey Cheeze, where is your site? Aren't you with them still? Bang Head
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:57:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea... they changed things (said they didn't) and it hosed my front page. Forums still work though.

We'll be off them in a week, one way or another.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 16:45:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I saw your thread over on their forum... Laughing

Also saw a post from a new potential customer... Laughing Nice one dad!! Grin
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:32:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just could not resist it any more. Those guys obviously know nothing about how to treat their customers.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:16:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

In addition to the past problems with the suck-host, they had a problem where my automated billing didn't work, and they blamed me for having bad credit cards... So, as I mentioned, I got an invoice from them today, and laughed my a$$ off initially... Until I logged into my account and saw that they actually processed it for $90!! You gotta be kidding me!! Just called them, magically got through to an actual person, and it happened to be the owner... Laughing Grin
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: