Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Errrrr
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:46:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've been quietly suffering in TN and I don't have much enthusiam for going online with dial-up. Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Digital Eclipse
Rated R

PostPosted: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:06:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

man Dud3! is always telling me all this cool stuff he reads on bigbruin. I have been here the last 2 weeks and no new posts Laughing and im too into work or that new CoD expansion to come up with anything. Razz I did find an old M44 assault rifle for sale at an armory for $70 bucks. Hey Dud3! I NEED ANOTHER LAPTOP! Grin
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:14:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No new posts? Come on... there were at least 3!! Laughing

Well... tell us something then... get some new blood in here... tell Dud3! to point out where the cool stuff is (to me too)!! Laughing
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:08:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just work alot, like all the damn time.

/me wants a vacation.

vulcan
Pleased but Sticky.

PostPosted: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:36:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

me to, work just takes it all out of you.
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:03:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No I am still here I was waiting for some new spam posts dang it... I cannot reply to NOTHING!!!!!! LOL

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:27:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

NewAwakenings wrote:
No I am still here I was waiting for some new spam posts dang it... I cannot reply to NOTHING!!!!!! LOL

And you call yourself a spam queen? Any spammer worth their weight starts their own posts not just crapping in existing threads Grin Wave
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:10:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dadx2mj wrote:
NewAwakenings wrote:

And you call yourself a spam queen? Any spammer worth their weight starts their own posts not just crapping in existing threads Grin Wave

Hey I have started many of my own threads....LOL they just get no replies most of the time.. so I end up talking to myself!!!!! Razz

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:35:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

A true spammer needs no jump start... they can do it all on their own!!

Yikes
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:55:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

NewAwakenings wrote:

Hey I have started many of my own threads....LOL they just get no replies most of the time.. so I end up talking to myself!!!!! Razz

The talking to yourself thing is because you are taking the wrong pills again. Maybe Woody can help you keep them straight so you dont have that problem anymore Grin Bang Head Wave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: