Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Enermax UC-A3FATR2 3.5" Multifunction Panel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:25:40    Post Subject: Enermax UC-A3FATR2 3.5" Multifunction Panel Reply with quote View Single Post

Fan controllers have nearly become a necessity for computer enthusiasts interested in getting the most out of their systems, while also maintaining a tolerable level of noise. We've looked at enough fan controllers here at BigBruin.Com to know they come in all shapes and sizes, but to me, smaller is definitely better. Enermax offers a product, the UC-A3FATR2 3.5" Multifunction Panel, that appeals to my desire to keep my 5.25" drive bays open for use with drives. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Tue, 02 May 2006 16:55:00; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 23:49:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I liked the review... clean, crisp, to the point.

I understand why it is almost impossible for devices like this to hold their memory settings (no VSB voltage available), but good lord, is it so tough to put a button cell battery in there? Having to set the alarm points each time you boot is rediculous.

I am lazy, I know for a fact that I would not change them each time.

The remote controlled fan controller from Thermaltake is the same way, it always defaults to full fan speed.

Didn't I see a PCI slot fan controller one time that would allow you to control fan speeds through software? If not and I am high, and I am going to invent one!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: