Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
..and I lose another
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:13:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
I just visited m4m... not sure what thread I opened, as I closed it immediately once I got a VIRUS!! Bang Head

Whaaaa?!! I just went over there, and that didn't happen to me...
oh wait, heh... Grin

(Sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes!)

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Preacherman
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 00:00:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That's strange. I use McAfee and have never got a virus alert off of the site. But then I don't go to all areas there. I know better.

Not a prob Dr. Feel .... errr .... Big Bruin. Your running more of the type of site the people at M4M likes so it made sense to send them over for a looksee.
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 00:13:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

We could definitly use some fresh meat in here.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 08:12:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I dug through the McAfee log and it wasn't a true virus, but a trojan...

Exploit-URLSpoof.gen

And... I hope at least a few guys do join up here. Just for the fun of new people, but I could use a hand... If interested, a few new reviewers/writers might be nice... Smile
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:12:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_100927.htm

Looks like someone may have been trying to make a link look like something it wasen't. Probably harmless, but you can never tell with all the 1337 5CR!P7 K!DD!35 out there.

Enforcer
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:28:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I figure my intro could go here.

Yes I am a dedicated M4M user who is now looking around at the other corner bars with the recent announcement and possibility of site shutdown. Hopefully I'll be welcomed here as I was at M4M. The rumors of the "invade and take over" is greatly exaggerated.

Quick blurb bout me, I started the forumn hoping at Networks Today but fell out as my networking knowledge fell out (that should change soon thanks to my job) and then was pretty much at M4M with visits back to NT every now and then. I got a case for the case gallery and am planning a slick upgrade soon to post about.

I'll prob stay quiet for a little while so I can catch up on the conversations but I'll contribute where I can. So far what I've read is what I'm looking for in a forum (Like Preach suggested) and that these kind of small sites are preferred since everyone seems cool and that I already recognize some names from Networks Today and M4M.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:35:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Welcome Enforcer!! Hope you make yourself at home... grab a beer!! Big test though... you pretty much need to grab a Guinness to fit in here... Laughing

Wave

Oh, and for those who don't know where this place came from... I used to be on ForumOC and IAmNotAGeek as Doctor Feelgood... I think that is my name at Mods4Me, too... but I can't log in anymore... must not know which e-mail I used...
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:42:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think you will like it here... Welcome

Don't hang arund in the shadows too much... It takes new folks to get some of us around here to even post at all!!!
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:50:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
grab a beer!! Big test though... you pretty much need to grab a Guinness to fit in here...

So that is where I am going wrong...sorry cant stand that stuff , give me a Bud any day. {puts on flame suit}

Welcome Enforcer make yourself at home and grab whatever flavor of beer ya like or if you prefer a stale loaf of bread in a bottle go for the Guinness Grin
Enforcer
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 22:52:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
Welcome Enforcer!! Hope you make yourself at home... grab a beer!! Big test though... you pretty much need to grab a Guinness to fit in here... Laughing

Wave

Oh, and for those who don't know where this place came from... I used to be on ForumOC and IAmNotAGeek as Doctor Feelgood... I think that is my name at Mods4Me, too... but I can't log in anymore... must not know which e-mail I used...

No Guinness around here sorry, I'm a pilsner man through and through. I remember Doctor Feelgood actually from Networks Today more than anything else.

I'll get my garden specs together and throw them up somewhere, I will still fold for M4M though until the site actually goes down (If it goes down) At that point I guess I'm a free agent on the market.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: