Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Popup Blocker/Tool Bar
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:13:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Yea, but that's crap.... I like being able to have them sorted automatically...

BTW I'm back on IE.

Well dang, cause I found you a spell checker too.

http://www.dennis.ca/weblog/archives/000396.php

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

michael_holmes
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:18:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Me and Preacher are big fans of Mozilla
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 12:16:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hmmmm.... I've read though some things on that spell checker... only to find comments like:

Quote:
I’m ashamed to say it, but I’ve backpedaled to Firebird. I’m finding too many nitpicky problems with Firefox at this point.

Quote:
Yesh, I've gone back to 0.7 too. 0.8 is just too unstable for me right now.

I'd like to keep the faith; but I have to use a browser daily for my work Sad
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:13:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'd like to add that Windows is not the native environment for FF and the Windows Firefox has some probs occasionally. The Linux version has no such problems and works flawlessly.
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:51:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dud3! wrote:
I'd like to add that Windows is not the native environment for FF and the Windows Firefox has some probs occasionally. The Linux version has no such problems and works flawlessly.

Grin

Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:25:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not STARTING anything here like some people did in the last debacle, just stating that so people running the windows version wouldn't write this excellent browser off as junk.
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 22:08:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dud3! wrote:
Not STARTING anything here like some people did in the last debacle, just stating that so people running the windows version wouldn't write this excellent browser off as junk.

Yeah right...the question was what are we using to block pop ups in IE and just like always you end up trying to convince everyone that they should be using Linux and Mozilla. It is ok by me tho I have come to expect you turning every possible thread into a Linux is better thread crapping.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 22:31:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If I remember correctly, you were the one that started the last thing.

Let's see. I install Firefox and Thunderbird, along with all the other things I do, on EVERY computer I work on. You know what those computers run? Windows.

If you want to block pop-ups in IE, I suggest you use Crazy Browser, that's what I used before I started using Firebird/Firefox (in WINDOWS!).

I suggest Firefox because it is better than IE and Crazy Browser doesn't tell you it blocked something and doesn't give you a choice of unblocking it. Whatever the latest version may be could do that, but not when I was using it.

And if you find one spot in this thread were I suggested that someone use Linux I'll give you a cookie. The thing about the linux version of firefox was because it was pointed out that Win32 FF was buggy.

Grow up.

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 22:47:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LMAO how old are you Dud3? 19? and you are telling me to grow up? ROFLMAO I am not going to go thru all this crap again with you. I mean really who am I to argue with a teenage who knows it all like you do Grin
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 22:52:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oh my god, you're doing it again. I'm not getting into this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: