Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Battle Wang
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michael_holmes
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 11:24:37    Post Subject: Battle Wang Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey have you guys heard of this site.??? http://bcgdeaa1.memset.net/battlewang/register.php?rid=8574 It is pretty addicting. My dad is there. I'm going to start an account. Preacherman gets points if you use that link.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 11:53:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Funny your friend Martin posted the same link over at the other place. Martin as apparently turned over control of the forum to another admin so he can concentrate on writing articles. You are here wanting to write some articles as well. So is there a connection between you and Martin? All seems a little fishy to me, but maybe I just have a suspicious mind huh? Confused Two Cents
Preacherman
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 13:01:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Actually, the link is mine if you follow it. My son started the post here but I used his name at that other site just to prove I can.
I can vouch for my son on this and anyone who knows me, knows my word is good.
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 13:06:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Good enough for me just struck me as a little odd.
michael_holmes
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 13:23:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey sorry. I shouldn't even of mentioned his name. My bad. Trust me though not martin. Good Guy. Writes good article. Specially Guides.
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 14:47:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Excuse me while I laugh.....

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 15:58:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've had an account there since last week, JBELL at XR posted it.

You can join my "posse" by clicking this link:
http://bcgdeaa1.memset.net/battlewang/

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 16:35:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

michael_holmes wrote:
Hey sorry. I shouldn't even of mentioned his name. My bad. Trust me though not martin. Good Guy. Writes good article. Specially Guides.

Martin is not cared for around here. Personally I think he is not a good guy, and writes guides & articles that are very obviously written by a "self taught know it all", not by any one with any real world or professional IT knowledge or training....

But that's just my Two Cents
Preacherman
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 22:35:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Actually, my son was talking about himself being a good guy, not the blankman. Bang Head
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 22:51:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Preacherman wrote:
Actually, my son was talking about himself being a good guy, not the blankman. Bang Head

LOL That's good Grin

Hey... what's up at M4M? Anything planned for there, or is it just... status quo?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: