Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Folding@Home
Distributed computing project for disease research
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 75, 76, 77  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thegrub
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:22:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Last edited by thegrub on Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:01:10; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 01:25:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm baaaaaaaaaack! well not full strength, but submitting a WU or two. Wink
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 09:08:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hola stranger!

Thanks for the reminder... I rebuilt my system last weekend and thought I had remembered to re-install everything. F@H is installed now!
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 20:02:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi Jason, It's been a crazy 8 months. had a flood in my house (ice maker of all things) and ended up living in a rental for 3 1/2 months until they got things dried out and put back together. Throw the kids hockey season into the mix and add work and time has been at a premium lately.

I'm only now beginning to get my home computers up and running on a regular basis. I'll probably be bringing a couple more online in the future, but with summer coming I don't plan to be home a lot to maintain them. I sure wish stanford would quit screwing around and make these things easier to maintain and install.

Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 20:06:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Damn - that is crazy. Ice makers have such a small diameter tube I wouldn't have thought they could make such a mess.

Glad things are getting back to normal!
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 23:12:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
Damn - that is crazy. Ice makers have such a small diameter tube I wouldn't have thought they could make such a mess.

Glad things are getting back to normal!

Better than normal, we decided to use the time to renovate since everything was torn apart anyway. Normally an ice maker wouldn't be a big deal, but we were away on a 7 day camping/fishing trip and from the looks of the damage, it must have started leaking shortly after we left because the entire down stairs was trashed. Anyway, things are better now, we pretty much spent every penny we had on upgrades though, but coupled with home owners insurance it turned out pretty good.

Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 18 May 2013 02:02:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi Jason, It's been a crazy 8 months. had a flood in my house (ice maker of all things) and ended up living in a rental for 3 1/2 months until they got things dried out and put back together. Throw the kids hockey season into the mix and add work and time has been at a premium lately.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 17:44:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I forgot how old this thread is. So I'm still in the top ten with no activity since 2010. Yay for top 10.
MARLIN
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 08:44:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Its showed up with zero for quite a while, and I've considered something fundamentally the same as far back as he was AWOL before Christmas it has shown a goose egg
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 19:59:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

With the upcoming end of seti@home, I just switch a couple computers back to folding@home. Also, used Team: 13848 Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 76 of 77

Jump to: