Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Whats the next phone you want?
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperChip64
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 08:31:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've got an LG MyTouch4 Slide.... of course the Galaxy IIIS is out now.... can I con T-Mobile into an upgrade? Hmmm.... ;-)
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 12:52:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Don't have a cell phone and don't need one. I really have no use for one. I want less people to call me not more.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 13:43:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I don't have people call me...it's more texting than calling. My cell is very important to me, keeps all my numbers, music, I can look things up anywhere I'm at, comparison shop, and people can get in touch with me if it's an emergency.

It's handy to have when I'm out doing something and decide I want to go see a movie, but don't know what time it starts. I can quickly look up the showtimes.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 16:57:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

T-Mobile charges a $200 early termination fee, which is low for the major carriers, and makes getting a brand new phone relatively cheap if you are willing to go that way and don't want their contract.

I have a contract with T-mobile, and actually thought of starting a new one for a few days just to get something like the Galaxy SIII fo far less than retail.
x.clay
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 10:21:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have an HTC EVO at the moment and it is a decent phone for everything that I use it for. My biggest complaint is reception compared to an "old school" cell phone. I can't make calls from the center of my home while my wife's old cell phone works fine. It isn't that old so I haven't really considered what I would upgrade to.
funkindrago
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 15:24:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Had an HTC Evo... just got my hands on the Galaxy SIII and so far it has been pretty awesome.
JimBowy

PostPosted: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:29:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Enjoying my Droid Razr Maxx so far... still getting used to the touch screen. My pudgy fingers hit the wrong keys on the virtual keyboard pretty often...
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 11:56:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LOL Jim...I had the same problem on the Droid 4. The S3 is very sensitive and you really have to make sure your fingers don't hover over a key otherwise it might select it...
JimBowy

PostPosted: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:24:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

One thing I will say about 4G is that the speeds are faster than my home internet! 12MB/s! WTF! I'm lucky if I get 2MB/s at home..... again... WTF!
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:34:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

My boss uses 4G for his home network...has five computers and a 360 attached through the router.

I also have a 4G cradlepoint router in my work lab for testing outside the network. Regularly have 6 - 8 systems attached and still get a good connection. Never really checked the speed under a load though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: