Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Any blu-ray movie burning software recommended?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belindacherry
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 03:06:41    Post Subject: Any blu-ray movie burning software recommended? Reply with quote View Single Post

I love blu-ray movies. I bought the blu-ray movie player and the blu-ray movie burner software. While, it spends about 7 hours to burn the movie, which makes me disappointed.

Anyone can recommend some blu-ray movie burnning software?

PS: It should be fast.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:16:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I use Nero to burn anything to DVD or Blu-Ray...

The speed will GREATLY depend on your system...CPU and Memory are key.
Belindacherry
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:35:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

My friend says maybe is the problem of Blu-ray burner or BD-RE. While, i have no idea. Is the burning software important to the blu-ray burning?
dlb
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:52:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

BluRay movies contain up to 10 times as much data as a typical normal DVD movie. Due to the higher definition of the video, add'l options, digital surround sound, etc, BluRay movies naturally need much more space on a disc (25gb-45gb if I remember correctly). If you consider that converting and burning a std normal DVD movie (at 4.3gb-8.5gb) can take over 90min (up to 2hrs on slower PCs), it's no surprise that BluRay takes much MUCH longer. If you upgrade the RAM as much as possible and upgrade the CPU (if possible) it can help, but BluRays will still take a long time. On higher end PCs, they can still take up to 2 hours or more.
snowl
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:30:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If you want to try new burning software consider ImgBurn. It is Freeware so it won't cost you anything to try.
turboinNYC
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 22:40:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I use WinX Blu-ray Decrypter. Well, I own it. The files are still too large for me and the quality suffers. But that seems to be the way it is with all of these apps.
Sofiajoe
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 08:44:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

nice page i really like the page
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: