Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
CdBurnerXP
Freeware
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlie
DeathStar

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 17:52:35    Post Subject: CdBurnerXP Reply with quote View Single Post

If you've had problems finding a burning program to work properly in Windows 7, may I suggest CDBurnerXP. I have gone through 5 different programs and all of them have had some sort of glitch (Nero, NTI, DeepBurner, Roxio and DiscBurner) that kept them from performing properly. This program works fine for everything I have thrown at it especially burning audio CDs from MP3s for my vintage stereo cd player. And it's freeware!
Boo Boo

dlb
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 22:19:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've been a fan of the free Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 for a while now. I recommend it to people that are somewhat noobish 'cuz it's REALLY easy to use and self explanatory. I haven't used CDBurnerXP in a few years, but back then (pre-Vista), it was confusing to those out there that were simply trying to burn an audio CD. In Ashampoo, you click on "burn audio CD", click "add", browse to your music, select your songs, click "burn". It's similar to Nero's "Smart Start" in version 6. The last time I user CDBurnerXP, it was a lot like the old Roxio Easy CD Creator 5 with an Explorer-like interface... maybe I should look at CDBurnerXP again, it has been at least 3 years!
pZn
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 23:56:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

+1 for CDBurnerXP
Clean, fast, does its job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: