Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
oh wtf!
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 21:51:26    Post Subject: oh wtf! Reply with quote View Single Post

Today started off a nice day, tad chilly but nice. Made it through work all fine and dandy. However as I walking back to the motel, only made it a block from the office - my cell rings. ....its my uncle. The Brookville Borough police called the farm and said someone ran a car into my house and they needed to get ahold of me. I'm like, ...huh? what? you gotta be joking.. wtf?

So, I got to the room and checked out. Ran 80 miles home, yep - sure as s#!7 someone smashed into my house. Front door and 2 ft of wall from the door to the corner of the house is smashed in a foot from the floor, door dont close - jamb/frame screwed.

Apparently a young woman lost control in a 35mph zone, went over the curb, did a 360, traveled 100-150ft, smashed into my neighbor's 60ftX2.5ft+ dia spruce tree, completely totaling her car, went back out in the road, spun 180 going backwards out into the road, came back over the curb, traveled another 40-50ft, up over my 8-12" high deck/porch, and into my house(rear first).

Now get this, the girl(27'ish) claimed she was only doing 15-20mph and heard something hit the bottom of her car at the time it started. I'm guessed to the officer 45-50mph for all that. He said "I'm saying *s#!7 too, and that I think your estimate was conservative." He told the wrecking company to treat it as evidence and put it on the rack tomorrow to see if something could have caused the loss of control. ....a 2007 Mitzubishi Eclipse - which I'm sure is gonna have full coverage.

Pics sometime tomorrow. Its blacker than the ace of spades right now.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 22:14:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That is crazy! I hope you get taken care of on the insurance, but what a pain that will be. Is the opening clear into the house? As in, can animals get in and get cozy?

Definitely want to see pics on this!

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Thu, 02 Oct 2008 22:59:00; edited 1 time in total
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 22:30:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Damn Knight that sucks. I hope things get sorted out quickly for you. Insurance companies can be a pain, but hopefully in this situation they step up and do the right thing.
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 22:33:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

oh yeah.. something critterwise could crawl in.. Raccoon or skunk sized easily.

I'll have front plywooded over tomorrow. Gotta change rear lock so that I can access from rear.
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 22:38:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hope the wine is ok Wink Wink

Seriously, glad you were not home at the time Smile
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 22:41:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
so that I can access from rear.

What? Yikes

J/K Wink Grin
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 23:54:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It's not every day that the words raccoon, skunk and rear access are used in the same post. GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

but then again, this is "The Den"

Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 07:55:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So... did you wake up snuggling with a furry friend?

Yikes
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 10:18:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

negative.. she keeps it shaved.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 10:31:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

1st... DAM!! WTF! And she wasn't doing no 15 - 20, not even 35 - 40. Hang that stupid b!tch out to dry! I got a $20 that she was either on the phone, or texting. Hope your house get's taken care of quickly.

2nd... BWAHAHAHAHA!! Shaved beaver... HAHAHAHA!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: