Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: oh wtf! 
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 21:51:26    Post Subject: oh wtf! Reply with quote

Today started off a nice day, tad chilly but nice. Made it through work all fine and dandy. However as I walking back to the motel, only made it a block from the office - my cell rings. ....its my uncle. The Brookville Borough police called the farm and said someone ran a car into my house and they needed to get ahold of me. I'm like, ...huh? what? you gotta be joking.. wtf?

So, I got to the room and checked out. Ran 80 miles home, yep - sure as s#!7 someone smashed into my house. Front door and 2 ft of wall from the door to the corner of the house is smashed in a foot from the floor, door dont close - jamb/frame screwed.

Apparently a young woman lost control in a 35mph zone, went over the curb, did a 360, traveled 100-150ft, smashed into my neighbor's 60ftX2.5ft+ dia spruce tree, completely totaling her car, went back out in the road, spun 180 going backwards out into the road, came back over the curb, traveled another 40-50ft, up over my 8-12" high deck/porch, and into my house(rear first).

Now get this, the girl(27'ish) claimed she was only doing 15-20mph and heard something hit the bottom of her car at the time it started. I'm guessed to the officer 45-50mph for all that. He said "I'm saying *s#!7 too, and that I think your estimate was conservative." He told the wrecking company to treat it as evidence and put it on the rack tomorrow to see if something could have caused the loss of control. ....a 2007 Mitzubishi Eclipse - which I'm sure is gonna have full coverage.

Pics sometime tomorrow. Its blacker than the ace of spades right now.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved