Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
T-Balancer Digital Sensor Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrancoBlace
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:32:43    Post Subject: T-Balancer Digital Sensor Question Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey All,
I'm building a new computer this December and am strongly considering buying the T-balancer SL4 to control various fans and CCFLs (read: i need to convince my normally cheap self to buy it Razz ) but I'm getting conflicting data on whats included in the retail packaging. In the review of the t-bal done here at BigBruin, this one done at Overclockers.com and at Tom's Hardware Guide they all say that there are 4 digital sensors included in the package but at the m-cubed site (sorry, the link only takes you to the m-cubed's shop homepage, not directly to the t-bal page in the e-tail shop) it says there are only 2 digital sensors included... soooo.. whats the story?

were the packages sent to the reviewers a special package? i noticed that some reviews of the t-bal included 2 4" CCFLs which arent included in the regular retail packaging either

thanks for the help Smile
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:59:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi BrancoBlace... welcome.

m-cubed did put together special packages for testing purposes. I know they included the CCFLs and a few extra extenders/sensors for us, just so we could load up the device and show off all the features.

If they say 2 sensors are included at this time, I would trust that 2 is it.

Thanks!
BrancoBlace
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:03:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thanks Big Bruin!

has any "consumer" purchased the t-bal?
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:53:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I reviewed the T-Bal and I can say its not a bad device at all.

Make sure you check out this controller too.

Seems to be an improvement over the T-Bal.

Not sure of prices though.
BrancoBlace
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:10:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey Spire,
yep, i also read your review of the Sunbeam fan controller and I emailed sunbeamtech.us and they said that the Theta TP will be released to the market on Dec 3rd or 4th....so i'll compare the two when the Theta comes out, but its definitely on my list

thx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: