Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: T-Balancer Digital Sensor Question 
BrancoBlace
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:32:43    Post Subject: T-Balancer Digital Sensor Question Reply with quote

Hey All,
I'm building a new computer this December and am strongly considering buying the T-balancer SL4 to control various fans and CCFLs (read: i need to convince my normally cheap self to buy it Razz ) but I'm getting conflicting data on whats included in the retail packaging. In the review of the t-bal done here at BigBruin, this one done at Overclockers.com and at Tom's Hardware Guide they all say that there are 4 digital sensors included in the package but at the m-cubed site (sorry, the link only takes you to the m-cubed's shop homepage, not directly to the t-bal page in the e-tail shop) it says there are only 2 digital sensors included... soooo.. whats the story?

were the packages sent to the reviewers a special package? i noticed that some reviews of the t-bal included 2 4" CCFLs which arent included in the regular retail packaging either

thanks for the help Smile

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved