Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Does this look normal to you???
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asylum
Joshzilla

PostPosted: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:52:03    Post Subject: Does this look normal to you??? Reply with quote View Single Post

Ok so I've been in Montana for about a week and a half. Yesterday we (me, wife and kids) were out walking around the lake nearby, it was about 75deg. and sunny. We all got a tan and a slight sunburn. This is what it looked like today from my front porch: WTF

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:07:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

hahaha...thats awesome!
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:13:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

crap i saw that stuff once...what was it called...cali weather is nice
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:06:23    Post Subject: Re: Does this look normal to you??? Reply with quote View Single Post

Asylum wrote:
Ok so I've been in Montana for about a week and a half. Yesterday we (me, wife and kids) were out walking around the lake nearby, it was about 75deg. and sunny. We all got a tan and a slight sunburn. This is what it looked like today from my front porch: WTF

Yeah that's normal, until july when forest brush and range fire season starts Yikes
You don't think they are paying you all that money to live in paradise, do you? Confused
( damn, forgot to mention blizzards, ticks the size of golf balls, and flies as big as eagles, oh well I'll tell him during the 6 months of winter)
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:54:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

yeah, my girlfriend was b!%@#ing about that the other day...she's in Jackson Hole. Gotta suck when it you thought it was time to put away the shovel.
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:55:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing You know when you put the shovel away out here? August. Then get it back out in September. I've been told people have seen snow on the 4th of July.
Asylum
Joshzilla

PostPosted: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:55:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

4th of july? Laughing

I guess thats not too far fetch, we do have an "average snowfall" for June and August.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

evilburl
Canadian eh

PostPosted: Wed, 03 May 2006 10:38:52    Post Subject: Re: Does this look normal to you??? Reply with quote View Single Post

Asylum wrote:
Its normal for me Asylum. I live in Alberta North of you, And we have a saying "If you don't like the weather, Waite fifteen minutes". Our weather is very much the same as Montana's but I don't think you get the Chinooks in the winter (snow,melt,snow,melt) Wave

PMS stands for:Perissable Man-Slaughter, Preposterous Mood Swings, or Punish My Spouse
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Sat, 06 May 2006 20:56:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I am trying to move to Kenai Alaska...

Asylum, AIM me soon!!!!!!!!!
Zenphic
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sat, 06 May 2006 21:03:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lol you gotta love global warming Grin Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: