Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Looking for MP3 Player with Large Screen: iRiver U10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acura_TSX
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 17:02:30    Post Subject: Looking for MP3 Player with Large Screen: iRiver U10 Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey! I'm looking for Mp3 player with large screen. After doing some research, it seem iRiver U10 is a pretty player that is both easy to use and packed with pretty much every feature.

You guys have any experience with this player?
iRiver U10 Multi Function MP3 Player with Cradle and Remote

Other products on my christmas shopping list
1. iPod Photos
2. Toshiba Gigabeat X30
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 20:24:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've used an iRiver before that was nothing but a screen and it had issues. After a while, starts to get hard to select things. Especially ifyou move around with it, and it gets bumped and pressed on at all.

I've got a review in the works for the NHJ MPM-201 which does audio, video, pictures, and a docking cradle to record TV. The audio portion of it is good, havn't had any issues with that. Although the interface seems to be cheap, it's functional and has worked really well for me. Biggest complaint I have with it is the lack of video play options (play one and stop). Otherwise it's a good unit.

Geeks.com has it for around $200 - $220 I think.

Also a friend just got an iPod Video, and it's really good, near perfect. Although small screen and little to no accessories with it. But it has the video play options I need for music videos at work.

Both reviews will be posted pretty soon.
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:33:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i have the creative zen and myself and id look into that... been a great player overalli

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
oldegg
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:45:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Had the iRiver U10 for a week and I am loving it! This is a great device. It features everything you want in a portable media player and then some. The speed of the device is great and it seamlessly transitions from one function to the other. I highly recommend this player over all of the other players.

Adding the optional Cradle and Remote is a MUST!!!!
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:49:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

FOX wrote:
i have the creative zen and myself and id look into that... been a great player overalli

I still can't believe the amazing durability of my creative, a highly recommended brand by me.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 15:53:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I had the Creative Zen and overall it was a good player as well. Just didn't have the video playback options I needed Sad So few do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: