Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Raidmax Sagitta ATX Gaming Case
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big B
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 02 May 2006 22:05:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Have a BFG 6800 GT card and the fan that runs on the gpu needs a 4 pin. will i should be fine if im able to connect all the fans up. I just a worry wort that something or somethings will not work for me. I have never done nothing like this before and im worried that i mess something up..
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Big B
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 08 May 2006 21:44:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just brought this case on newegg.

Now i hope everything works for me.

Just hope i have no troubles swaping out cases and i hope the psu that comes with the case works for me. I think it should as i dont have that big high end system.Just hope its a d.o.a. I also hope that the mobo lines up with the case. and everything connects just fine.I think you can tell that im little worry about this but i'am.guess i will find out in about three too four days when my case arrives.

Im going to be a nervous wreck till i get everything swaped out and placed into the new case and everything is working good. Im going to be mad if something goes wrong or does not work.I stop typing and find something todo to keep my mind off of this.
Taru
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 04:31:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi there! I'm new but I was thinking maybe ya could help me a little. I've bought this case not that long ago but I'm having some unlucky day and.......well......I've dropped it accidently. The front door broke down, but atleast I know it will protect the com. since that works fine.

So I was wondering if it's possible to buy only a replacement door for it since it take fairly lot's of time to operate it back (since those plastic pins or whatever held it broke down) and it's hard fixing it with screws. So is it possible to find a door to this ANYWHERE on the net or in europe in any city or should I buy a new case and get the dorr off fro that one?

I guess I'm fairly lucky with it though, Imean it's just the door that broke down, and I have 2-3 scratches on the plexi which is not even viewable since that side is facing the wall, otherwise it didn't get injured. Strong case I must admit or my feet ain't hard enough.

Any help or ideas? PLEASE?
Big B
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:37:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Try the info. Send a e-mail to: info@raidmax.com and see if they would be able to send a new door.

I really like the case its nice if you dont want nothing overdone but want something better then the dell case or what have you.

good luck
Taru
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 05:21:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So wierd but it bounces back to me stating that the e-mail address is not available. I keep on trying though, or is there another mail address where I could write?
martingreg3
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:57:38    Post Subject: Re: Raidmax Sagitta ATX Gaming Case Reply with quote View Single Post

[quote="Big Bruin"][table][1][target=http://www.bigbruin.com/reviews05/review.php?item=sagitta&file=1][img]http://www.bigbruin.com/reviews05/sagitta/logo.gif[/img][/target][;][99][align=justify]This case offered one of the easiest installations I have ever completed. The unique design of the tool free setup holds drives in place better than any I have seen. The hard drive bay is turned 90° to ease installation, and as seen previously, the motherboard tray comes out of the case to simplify that step. - [target=http://www.bigbruin.com/reviews05/review.php?item=sagitta&file=1]The Review[/target][/align][;][/table][/quote]

Can anyone tell me where I can get a manual for this case ?

I would like to change the LEDS at the frontof the case but I cannot see a way in.
Zenphic
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 18:14:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It would seem that you would find the manual here:
http://www.raidmax.com/specs/user_manual.html

But that page seems to be innactive. I'll check into it again later
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: