Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Raidmax Sagitta ATX Gaming Case 
Taru
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 04:31:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Hi there! I'm new but I was thinking maybe ya could help me a little. I've bought this case not that long ago but I'm having some unlucky day and.......well......I've dropped it accidently. The front door broke down, but atleast I know it will protect the com. since that works fine.

So I was wondering if it's possible to buy only a replacement door for it since it take fairly lot's of time to operate it back (since those plastic pins or whatever held it broke down) and it's hard fixing it with screws. So is it possible to find a door to this ANYWHERE on the net or in europe in any city or should I buy a new case and get the dorr off fro that one?

I guess I'm fairly lucky with it though, Imean it's just the door that broke down, and I have 2-3 scratches on the plexi which is not even viewable since that side is facing the wall, otherwise it didn't get injured. Strong case I must admit or my feet ain't hard enough.

Any help or ideas? PLEASE?

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved