Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Wanna see something gross?
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:37:26    Post Subject: Wanna see something gross? Reply with quote View Single Post

Well our turkey day was spent in the ER. While I playing a very dangerous sport *cough*laundry*cough* I sort of missed a step on the stairs and my ankle bone touched the floor while I was still standing. Now I've given birth to a 10 pound baby, but never in my life have I experienced this amount of pain. Last night I was finally brave enough to take the splint off and plus my leg was getting ripe and needed a shower bad. Laughing I made Brian take pics just for the grossness/coolness effect. So have a look... and don't say I didn't warn you.

DSCN2746-s.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  36.49 KB
 Viewed:  372 Time(s)

DSCN2746-s.jpg

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:37:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The other side.

DSCN2747-s.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  36.49 KB
 Viewed:  346 Time(s)

DSCN2747-s.jpg

LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:43:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

holy hell!!! That LOOKS like it hurt!!!
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:48:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Damn Misty if your ankle looks that bad I dont wanna see what EC's arse looks like Yikes We know you really had to do that kicking him
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:49:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Arse pictures to come shortly......

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:18:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ugh! That sucks. What'd you do, tear the tendon's and ligaments? That's what I did playing Soccer. If that's what you did, do yourself (and everybody else a favor) and do every little bit of exercises the DR gives you for it.

In the first picture, the spot where it's dark red just below where the leg connects to the foot. Mine has been that yellow tint for about 18 years now. It's permanently that way because I didn't listen to the Dr for rehab.

Hope you get feeling better and the Dr gave you some good "meds" for the pain...

Last edited by Hellfire on Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:19:05; edited 1 time in total
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:18:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

misty wrote:
Arse pictures to come shortly......

OMG what have I donte ...run for the hills everyone

Wait a second here....Who's arse?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:29:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ugggghhh, I REALLY take back the "just tell her to walk it off" now!!!
evilburl
Canadian eh

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:40:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OMG, WOW, THATS GROSS! I can not believe how stubby your pinky toe is.

Seriously, I am recovering from a sprain for over a year now (loss of flexibility, still hurts when extended) Now your man slave will have to help BIGTIME around the house till your foot and butt gets better. Hope you have a faster recovery than I did, for your hubby's sake Wink

P.S. I never missed a day at work (The first couple of hours were stupid painful till the swelling was worked out)

reason for edit, Butt has two t's

PMS stands for:Perissable Man-Slaughter, Preposterous Mood Swings, or Punish My Spouse
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:53:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i got thrown down the stars a few times...my mommy says thats why they talk to me now...-.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: