Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
20" Norcent LCD TV LT2022
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 00:23:22    Post Subject: 20" Norcent LCD TV LT2022 Reply with quote View Single Post

Found these unadvertised at Circuit City for $404.00. Good buy for a bedroom TV...

Couldn't find any reviews on the LT2022, but found plenty on teh LT2021 and LT2020 so I figured couldnt be all that different right?

Then I noticed a lack of 15 Pin VGA connector that everyone was talking about on the two other models.

However, I noticed a familiar sized plate with screws on the back...

A few turns of a screwdriver and voila, a D-sub 15 pin connector hidden underneath.

Wanna make any bets as to if the guts or internals or whatever is there to allow the PC output to work? (I havent tried it yet)
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 07:59:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nice find, would be interesting to know whether the internals are there, or whether it's a dummy port.
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 01:55:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hellfire wrote:
Nice find, would be interesting to know whether the internals are there, or whether it's a dummy port.

aye keep us posted...

swank1
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 18:17:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have a Norcent 27" and I have to say it is not that nice. These tv's are cheap but they for people who want an LCD just for the sake of having an LCD. Check out Viewsonic's LCD tv's if you want pretty good bargains with higher quality.

You definitely get what you pay for with LCD tvs....
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 20:26:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

After spending some time with this 20", I am extremely pleased with it. Great, bright picture, easy to operate, and a cheap price.

The VGA port does not work BTW... If I hit the computer button on tehe remote I get a "not accessible" on the screen.

No big deal, it works great hung on the wall in our bedroom.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 13:54:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I saw this TV at Tiger Direct and thought it was what you described before.

It isn't but, it seems similar. For $299, I am wondering if I need a new bedroom TV. It isn't HD, but it has plenty of inputs, including a 15-pin VGA connection. VESA wall mountable too.

Anyone have experience with this one, or at least this brand?

The most amazing thimg may be that it is an item at Tiger Direct WITHOUT a rebate required!!!

Yikes

EDIT: just noticed it is refurbished! Sad
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 14:04:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

you guys watch tv?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:06:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hell yeah, I watch TV. I have a Infocus 61md10 TV in fact. Two other tvs in the house are 27" and all 3 have TiVo, with the main one having the new HD Tivo.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:21:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Kilamon wrote:
I have a Infocus 61md10 TV in fact.

Did you buy that from woot??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: