Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Advice on next Camera
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:31:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
I'd go for a Cannon or Nikon before a Sony.

Ditto Smile
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:39:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Spire wrote:
I think what caught my eye about the Canons is the ability to control all the functions of the camera through a computer. Nice for setting the camera on a tripod and taking real good review pictures!!!

That's a great option, and something I wish my Kodak had on it.

I've had four Kodak cameras, and have had no issues with them. My current one takes great outdoor pics, but indoor pics don't do it justice Sad Granted it's 3 or 4 years old now LOL Was one of the first 4MP ones out there Grin

Thinking it's time for a new digital soon!
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:40:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Spire wrote:
Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Costco has the G6 online http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=10048631&whse=BC&topnav=&cat=3264&hierPath=79*3264*

Good thing about them, don't like it take it back to the store.

I like the Costco option, but can't justify spending an extra 100 bucks just to get it from Costco.

Yikes I just looked and saw that... Confused It has a few extra's, but are they worth more than $100???
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:39:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i dont think they are...but purcahsing from costco might...they have a great return policy...and good customer service...
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:26:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

id go for the g6, i really like that camera, nikons are my personal favorite though (not sure why) .....sony, well i dont think they should make cameras. hey change their models like every month it seems

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Acura_TSX
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:08:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
I really like the Nikon's too (which means that I really like the Canon's too). Check this one out:

Coolpix 8700

And you can get it HERE for $554.69 with their free shipping options.

I would go with those too, good pick Dr. EvilCheeze.

Got my pay check, I'll order my Sanyo C5 tonight!!! This camera records both still images and video clips! Got a test drive in sharperimage last week, this camera can be control easily by one hand. Must Have Gadget!!!! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: