Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
I hate the Coke Machine
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:18:00    Post Subject: I hate the Coke Machine Reply with quote View Single Post

I buy at least one Coca-cola per day. I love the carbonated-veins, high-on-caffeine feeling I get when I consume this wonderful beverage. God himself must have put this here for me!

When I put in a dollar bill, the machine tells me "Use Exact Change" yet continues to give me appropriate change after the transaction is made. Finally today I decided to give the machine exact change, just to spite its usual smug self. I put in the coinage, pushed the button, got my coke - but wait - the little message was displayed:

"Use Exact Change"

Wait a minute! I put in exactly 65 cents. As far as I can tell, the price of a Coke (65 cents) is exact to the amount that I put in. You f#*@ing piece of s#!7, don't f#*@ with me! I use American currency! Mad

That little bastard is going down after work. I've got a pack of 50 M-80s tied to a remote-controlled fuse. Free Coca-cola for all. Mr. T

A letter to a soldier
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:20:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Maybe you should reevaluate caffeine in your life.......

Yikes
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:20:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I didn't think there was THAT much caffiene in a can of Coke, but Ice has proven it!!!

We have Rock Stars in our coke machines at work, $2.25 a can!!!
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:23:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The double can of Rock Stars? I get them off the Roach Coach on occasion... and wind up feeling unwell later in the day...
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:33:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yuck... tried that stuff... didn't like it. But it does taste better than Red Bull... That stuff taste like cat pee smells.
PRpaTi
Rated R

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:46:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bawls rulz! Smile... just got myself a 12-pack...

And yes... that Rockstar almost made me gag the other day Confused
IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:15:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bawls! Now that's some good stuff; it's too bad it is so expensive!!!

A letter to a soldier
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:19:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

My company has 2 coke vending machines with Dew, Coke, Sprite, all that plus apple, orange and V8 juices and the best part?

Free. Laughing
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:23:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Kilamon wrote:
My company has 2 coke vending machines with Dew, Coke, Sprite, all that plus apple, orange and V8 juices and the best part?

Free. Laughing

I'd like to be the first to say...

You suck bawlz! Laughing

We get a bunch of free snacks (cookies, crackers, popcorn, etc..) on this project. I don't know what they get at HQ though. Considering I never have, nor ever will work there.
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:33:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I forgot to mention the coffee machine. It's a flavia thing (www.flavia.net) and you use these little packet things. I have no concept about this since I haven't used it (I don't like the coffees they are offering) but the damned thing is slick. I bet I could hook it up to a computer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: