Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Thermaltake Armor VA8000 Tower Case
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
squee
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 13:34:52    Post Subject: iCage Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi, Thermaltake's iCage Part Number: A2309 is not yet available for sale. Customer service told me that this part will be released within 4-6 weeks for sale at all their major retailers.

Andrew [Squee]
Pay It Forward --->
.:: Pay It Forward Philadelphia ::.
http://www.leadershipinc.org/payitforward.html
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

zoom314
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:06:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just received an email on the iCage from Thermaltake, I asked about how thick a fan It could handle, It seems 25mm is It, As the email said the iCage would need modifying to handle 38mm fans. Sad Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head

I'm thinking about asking Cooler Master the same question. Cool
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:41:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thanks for the info... I may need to get one or two of these! And thanks for poitning out the forum issue! Grin

Were you a member of IANAG or ForumOC? The name looks fmailiar...
zoom314
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:31:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
Thanks for the info... I may need to get one or two of these! And thanks for pointing out the forum issue! Grin

Were you a member of IANAG or ForumOC? The name looks familiar...

You're welcome. Of course 25mm thick is a bit of a limit to Me as Here in Yermo cfms means no crashing and the more the better, Temps in the Summer hover above 105F routinely, Except for when It rains like today, Thunderstorms.

I'm on the pcper, 2cpu, bbr, Planet64, ClubOC, ebay forums among others. I've been a member of IANAG and may still be If My membership hasn't expired, ForumOC is that related to ClubOC? If Yes then I am the one and the same. I've been letting membership slide on places that don't hold My interest for long.

Last edited by zoom314 on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:16:28; edited 1 time in total
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:43:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Must have been IANAG then... many of us are from there at one point... Dr. EvilCheeze and I (Dr. Feelgood) were admins at ForumOC/IANAG.

Grin
zoom314
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:21:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah, Drs. EvilCheese and Feelgood, cool.

Ok, I've asked CM about whether they can handle 38mm thick fans and told them that their rival Tt can't on their iCage part. I may get a response soon. Wink
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:30:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just saw Xoxide has that iCage drive rack in stock:

http://www.xoxide.com/thermaltake-icage-module.html
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

chriso_86
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 22:14:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I am looking at getting one of these cases. However, I am going to be putting a Black Ice Extreme Radiator III in, the dimesions are as follows: (15.63 x 5.25 x 1.77 inch). I would like to know if this would fit in the bottom of the case without getting in the way to much of the lower PCI Express slot on a DFI Lanparty? I don't care if it blocks the bottom 2 regular pci slots.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:18:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi chriso_86... You want to put the radiator on the floor of the case? Never seen that, but could be interesting. I'll take a look at dims. soon for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: