Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
IS7 over clocking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garnold
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 08:46:03    Post Subject: IS7 over clocking Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm getting back into the whole over clocking game and could use some help. Anyone have a IS7 with some success stories? I have a P4 2400 chip with 2 GEL DDR400 mem sticks. I have to hand it to you T your review on that mem was great! It helped me get mine setup correctly.

What I'm looking for is more of a Dummies Guide to over clocking. I don't want to just get setting from people but need to know why I'm setting them like that.

I have Sandra, MBM 5 and CPUZ installed to help me get and idea of how things are running so now I have to learn how to use those apps Crazy

My whole quest here is to be able to optimize my computer. My mother just bought a new Dell and it is super fast. So now I'm pissed not because she has a better machine but because I have not set mine up to be as fast. At this point I could have just bought a Dell and been done but I wanted to build mine.

Any help would be great!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: