Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
nikktech.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~*77*~
Xenophobe

PostPosted: Wed, 28 May 2014 14:42:50    Post Subject: SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Reply with quote View Single Post

My very first USB Flash Drive was the 512MB variant of the Voyager Pro line by Corsair a capacity which back in 2002 was considered very high and i have to admit that back then i didn't even have enough data to fill all of it. Since then I’ve used and reviewed countless USB flash drives in capacities up to 1TB which is why i feel that 128-256GB models offer the best possible balance between capacity and price (at least for people who need high capacities). Unfortunately there aren't that many models with such capacities in the market today for one to choose from but that seems to be changing for the best and so today we will be taking a look at the latest Extreme PRO 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk. nikktech.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: