Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Big Bruin is Happy!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 23:09:21    Post Subject: Big Bruin is Happy! Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats Boston Bruins!

That was fun! Now back to my regularly scheduled programming, since every other night isn't invested in watching some killer hockey!

Thumbs Up
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:45:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yes, finally they won. Almost 40 years since the last one!

I'm glad Thomas won. It wouldn't have been right if he lost with the lopsided scoring throughout the series.
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:11:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Thomas as Conn Smyth was a no-brainer. It's also a no-brainer for Vezina. Louogo wasn't as dominating as Thomas was this year.
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 11:43:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I had a feeling this was possible when they fought back from 0-2 vs. Montréal, and said as much when I was told Philly would "crush them". Game 7 vs. Tampa should be put on DVD and marketed under all-time classics, Bruins knew exactly what they had to do to win it and executed with unbelievable discipline and heart. That was their toughest challenge, despite all the 7-game series.

Gotta love Thomas smiling through it all, even at the dumb journalist questions after Burrows OT winner. Too bad for Burrows and Lapierre, they showed they could someday get their name on the Cup, but this year it had to be the Bruins.

As Canadians we were told on the news that the nation was pulling for Vancouver. Not true, not true. With Boston winning the Cup will spend more time in Canada in the upcoming year than if Vancouver had won, and face it, they were the much better and tougher team and entirely worthy champions.

So congrats and enjoy the parade!
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 13:44:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm starting to go through hockey withdrawal now...How many more weeks till training camp? 12?
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:54:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So the bruins are doing good this year? Maybe I'll tune into their next game... thanks for the heads up.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:08:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

mrweasel wrote:
I'm starting to go through hockey withdrawal now...How many more weeks till training camp? 12?

Next season's schedule announced! King

Boston plays at New Jersey twice and at the NY Rangers three times... Hope to get tickets to a few of those games! Unfortunately the two games in NJ are about 2 weeks apart in January - would have been nice to have them spread out a bit.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: