Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
The Doom3 thread.
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:02:59    Post Subject: The Doom3 thread. Reply with quote View Single Post

Whos got it? Grin

Anyways, I need to know what the pass number is to the storeage room when you are on your way back up from the lower level, after hell has been unleashed.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 15:55:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just picked up my copy that I preordered at EB.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:28:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So what do you all think of the game?
JimBowy

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:54:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i love it, feels like a movie... it made me jump a few times aleady in the 1.5 hrs of gameplay
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 02:27:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

JimBowy wrote:
i love it, feels like a movie... it made me jump a few times aleady in the 1.5 hrs of gameplay

Same here, it makes the hair stand on end on the back of my neck.

Multiplayer leaves alot to be desired, though.

knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:07:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

game rocks.. but my machine sucks. kicks me to desktop every so often. plus has sounds problems.
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:23:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I... I... I HATE the undead!!!!

Snakes, aliens, mummies, vampires, goons, enemies, none of those bother me at all...

ZOMBIES SCARE TEH HELL OUT OF ME!!!! (Loved Return of the Living Dead!!!)

I find the scientist...Hell has been unleased, I run, I shoot, I freak out, I wet myself, I shoot some more, wet, shoot, run...

all that after only 5 minutes.... *Shudders*

The code for the door is found on another doods PDA.. 531 I think...

I had to put the game in Stereo mode to fix the sound problems...
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Nookie420
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:11:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

spire what sound problem are you having? every once in awhile mine drops out or gets distorted, I go into the options menu, and drop to stereo, and then re enable surround sound, and sound comes back. i can go an hour without being affected, but sometimes it happens alot. wonder if its related to SB heat, dunno. i haven't tested at a low fsb. dropping from 240 to 230 did make the game crash alot less.

right now i just got out of hell and have the **spoiler so i wount say** man i thought this game looked stunning at 800x600 medium quality with my ti4600, but the special effects that my 6800GT supports and the high res capabilities 1600x1200 high detail blow my mind on how good the graphics and ambient objects and stuff look. i'm going to install the parallax mapping mod that makes things look more 3d when i get home tonight.

There is a co-op mod in the works for SP and custom maps. didn't think co-op would be so fun, but i played 2 player co-op on HALO for XBOX at my friends house, its a blast, you put it on the Legendary difficutly and its QUITE DIFFICULT, cant wait to play Doom 3 on Nightmare co-op!!!!

Asus Maximus V Formula | i5 3570k @ 4.7Ghz | 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified | | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance | XSPC Raystorm RX 360 Extreme D5 custom loop | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | WD 2 TB Black | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair 800D | Windows 8.1 Pro
[COLOR="#0000FF"]Backup rig[/COLOR]
EVGA 780i SLI | Q9550 @ 3.54 Ghz | EVGA GTX 580 Classified | 4 GB Dominator | Corsiar H100 | OCZ Vertex 4 120 GB | WD 500 GB Black | Antec TQP 1000 | Lian-Li PCA10B | Windows 8.1 Pro
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:15:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Crackling, sounds like the voices are through a bad am radio, going to stereo fixed it up, but I haven't tried going back to the surround and seein if its fixed up.
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:50:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well the comp I'm using now can't run that at any setting and that's fine with me because I just looked at screenshots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: