Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
BigBruin is kicking butt!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:59:37    Post Subject: BigBruin is kicking butt!! Reply with quote View Single Post

WOW! I looked on Alexa... BB is doing some serious numbers!! AWESOME JOB!!!!

Looks like He's going to be in the top 10K if he keeps up this growth by the end of the year!! NICE!!

(pssst... might want to increase your bandwidth... Laughing)
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:10:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

W0ot.. Go BB.. couldnt havew happened to a better person!! Glad this place is taking off for ya!!!Smile I guess I can quit spamming so much huh?? LOL Congrats!!!! King Trophy

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:11:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah, if people like Spire keep coming up with cool things to publish it may be true... and I'll have to work the ads harder to cover the bandwidth... Laughing

But, I just enjoy it, no matter what... And glad a few others are, too! Thanks... Grin

No need to stop posting, unless you feel you're being coerced... Razz
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:14:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

jsut what you trying to coerce me to do there BB???? Yikes

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:18:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
Yeah, if people like Spire keep coming up with cool things to publish it may be true...

Ummmmm, hello .... lipstick Wink Wink Can't get any cooler than that Grin Wink
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:19:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not a Censored thing!! Just don't want you to feel you need to post, or that you can stop posting because Cheeze said the site is doing well... Grin

Basically... We like you because you're you... Shocking
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:33:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey BB, I couldn't figure out what you were saying till I realized you were replying to NA .... then I remembered your issue with quoteing .... so I made you something Wink It could be your avatar Grin Razz Wink

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:37:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sorry - didn't see that you posted... Quotes are cool... I just wish it would only quote the last post, and not all of them jammed into one huge mess... But, oh well!!

I promise, I have the lipstick saved... Working is taking alot out of me... And, the last few nights I have had hockey games thanks to poor planning on the leagues behalf... Bang Head

I'm posting now as I announce another review here... A nice blue case from Chenming... Grin
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:45:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I want to review a case ... I know how to swap all the guts now Grin Ah, that's what it is called, right? Wink

I understand what you mean about the bunches of quoting .... I delete out of the quote what I don't want. hehe, and THAT can be fun Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: