Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
WOOHOOOO
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:19:19    Post Subject: WOOHOOOO Reply with quote View Single Post

I am now rated XXX!!!! *devilish smile*

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:23:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think you should be carded first before getting your "XXX" rating Laughing Wink
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:25:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LOL... what i dotn look old enough?? I think I look more then my age!!Smile Unlike some people on here that just dont age *cough* HEYLINDER *cough* Wink Laughing

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:36:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

NewAwakenings wrote:
Unlike some people on here that just dont age *cough* HEYLINDER *cough* Wink Laughing

LOL, what a load of crap Razz Laughing I get carded because most 4th graders are taller than I am ... not because of a lack of laugh lines around my eyes Wink Smile

Thanks anyways Smile Wave
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:39:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You get carded because you dont look a day over 16!!! LOL I have seen pics, and I thought you were BSing when you told me your "real " age!!! LOL

heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:51:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

NewAwakenings wrote:
You get carded because you dont look a day over 16!!! LOL I have seen pics, and I thought you were BSing when you told me your "real " age!!! LOL

Don't talk back to your mother ... I taught you better Grin One more outburst from you and you'll be grounded Laughing Grin

p.s. This is my second quote of the day ... don't tell BB Wink
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:57:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

sorry mom, I'll go do my chores now!!! *goes to my room with my head hanging*

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:59:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I got carded twice on Saturday, which is no big deal to me... but the way the people fell over themselves apologizing and making excuses afterwards was pretty funny... Laughing
trekrider
Feeling: Prehistoric

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:04:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

What does it mean to "get carded"????
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:07:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hey I jsut notices something... BB I am the first one on the forum besides you and your alter egos to reach this status.. so what is my prize?? I should get some kind of prize for being a spam queen!!! LMFAO Laughing

Redhead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: