Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Haircut
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:41:22    Post Subject: Haircut Reply with quote View Single Post

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing
community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Congressman came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I can not accept money from
you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Congressman was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Charlie
DeathStar

PostPosted: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 02:43:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ouch!
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:13:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

good one
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:31:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing

Seems about right.

And here is a new bumper sticker for you on the topic...

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 21:07:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing Nice!
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 22:33:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You know what the best thing was about that Clunker rebate thingy? ...it took 90% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:15:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
You know what the best thing was about that Clunker rebate thingy? ...it took 90% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.

lmfao

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

eden999
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 08:45:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LOL.... 12 congressman liined up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: