Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Pro Football Pick Em - Win 1 of 2 Thermaltake BlacX Duets
NFL Week Fifteen
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:37:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

NFL Week Fifteen

This week's prize is sponsored by Thermaltake:

Up for grabs is a pair of their BlacX Duet dual hard drive docking stations, as shown on the Thermaltake website and at Newegg.com.

The Thermaltake ST0014U BlacX Duet Dual Hard Drives Docking Station supports any 2.5" or 3.5" SATA (SATA 150, SATA 300/SATA II) hard drive, up to 1TB, and data transfer speeds of up to 3 Gbps (using eSATA) and 480Mbps (using USB 2.0) between host and dock - ensuring effortless data dumps or backups and hassle-free file transfers.

Scoring:

» 5 points per game for picking the winner
» 5 extra points (10 total) per game for picking the exact score

There will be two winners in this week's contest.

The first winner will be determined by which ever entrant has the most points at the end of all games this week. The second winner will be determined by which ever entrant has the lowest points differential at the end of all games this week (you must make picks in all games to qualify).

The point differential takes the absolute value of the difference between the actual score and your predicted score for each game, and adds them all together.

If the same person happens to have the most points and the lowest points differential, the next highest point total will get the second prize.

Note: This week's NFL schedule has one game on Thursday night (DEC 17) and one game on Saturday (DEC 19). We will not be including the Thursday game in the contest just so that everyone has fair opportunity to get their picks in without rushing. We will include the Saturday, Sunday, and Monday games.

Rules:

1. You have until kick off of each game to make your picks, once a game starts you will not be able to change your pick.
2. To play you must be a registered member of the Bigbruin.com forum.
3. Two winners will be chosen based on the criteria described above.
4. At the end of the contest, the winners must provide their shipping addresses and phone numbers, and the prize will ship out right away.
5. This contest is open to participants in the USA and Canada only, and shipping is included.
6. Rules subject to change.

Tips:

1. Your picks aren't set in stone until game time. You can edit your predictions for any particular game as often as you want right up to kick off.
2. Once a game starts the software does not let you see your predictions. Your best bet for remembering your picks is to take a screen shot of the predictions page or to write them down.
3. Scores will be updated when available and are listed at the bottom of the game's page.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:53:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just got one of these and it's a very handy piece of hardware to have.
x.clay
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:52:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Got my picks in. Another week, another chance to show everyone how little I know about football Laughing
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:47:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Get your picks in - There is a game tonight... And a good one!
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 00:35:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Even if you didn't pick the first game, you're probably still in it! I didn't think anyone would pick the Saints to lose, but two people actually did...
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 13:25:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah I forgot about last nights game.
Crisis
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 13:52:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oups, im a bit late for the party, but I got my picks in.

And yeah, I totally wasn't expecting the Saints to take the game.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:21:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
Even if you didn't pick the first game, you're probably still in it! I didn't think anyone would pick the Saints to lose, but two people actually did...

I .... I.... I'm speechless.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 21:14:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Huh... Go figure, two games left, but Crisis is winning on points and for point differential! Laughing
Crisis
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:05:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I didn't put a score for one of the games though so it's not totally fair on the point differential hahah! Now it seems like Modulok's got an edge on the point differential!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: