Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Imation 64GB M-Class Solid State Drive
http://www.bigbruin.com/content/imation64gb_1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:41:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The upgrade kit bundled with this drive will make the process of migrating from your old drive simple, whether the system is a laptop or a desktop. With the inclusion of the convenient USB enclosure and the bootable Acronis drive management software, I was able to make the move from a hard drive to the Imation SSD in under 20 minutes on my laptop.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:23:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It has been a few months since the review - and I have a negative comment to make on this drive.

If you check out this picture... LINK

You can see the holes in the bottom are not threaded. I am trying to use it in a system now, and it is worthless where I want to install it. Will not work in my laptop or the Mini-ITX system I just built because both use the bottom holes for mounting drives.

Bang Head
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:52:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bummer, the sides are and that's probably where "most" people would mount it. Although it is odd the bottom ones aren't threaded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Storage All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: