Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
BigBruin.Com - the webhost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:52:12    Post Subject: BigBruin.Com - the webhost Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing - its true... I have a hosting account, and although I don't plan on pursuing this seriously, I could put several decent sized sites on. But, I have one small one I just launched for my peeps...

http://www.ndclubnorthjersey.com

What do you think so far? haven't spent much time on it yet, but suggestions are welcome. Its ALL based around phpBB, and once all the pages are functional, they'll be called from the forum too... has cool stuff like attachments, as well as photo albums... and other cool stuff that I already removed, like a store, and points, and other jibber jabber I was testing to see if I wanted to use it here...
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:27:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Cool.
AfterHim.com
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:34:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That is very interesting...did you mod everything yourself?
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:00:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi... the basis of that site is from EasyBB... http://s89073281.onlinehome.us/mod/

A pre-hacked phpBB 2.0.8 install. It is really easy to get a fresh install of the latest phpBB with about 2 dozen hacks on it. Most didn't appeal to me, and I have removed them, but many were cool and have stayed. I have add a couple new mods, and need to add a few more, and it will be done. The site needs to be administered by myseld and a handful of middle aged AOLers, so it better be simple! Laughing

With bigbruin.com I have hacked the forum with probably 15-20 mods line-by-line, so I know the time it takes to get what you want, and the few pre-modded installs out there are worth looking at for quick work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: