Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Prototype
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blake
Unwillingly Unwitty

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:36:36    Post Subject: Prototype Reply with quote View Single Post

Has anyone else tried this game yet? I picked it up for the Xbox360 and it is a blast! I love open world games like this and the story line keeps it interesting as well.
Prototype Site

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:48:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yup, picked it up for 360 as well. Played it for a few hours the other day, surprising I had fun with it. Although I think I like Ghostbusters and maybe Red Faction Guerilla War better...
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:21:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Got the PC version at GoGamer for $35 since a friend recommended it. Played a few hours last night and like what I played so far. Seems like the main story missions and the power upgrades will make some much needed gameplay changes throughout the game so it doesn't get repetitive fast. My main complaint lies with the side missions. With all of the powers the main character has, you'd think they could come up with more unique mini-games besides stuff like the obligatory checkpoint time trial races.
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:11:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

is it FPS? I've been looking for something to waste my free time with. Laughing
Unwillingly Unwitty

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:15:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No it is in third person, more of a hand to hand combat oriented game. If you ever played Crackdown it is much like that or could also be compared to Assassin's Creed.
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:27:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

meh, hate the TPS...makes me queasy.
Rated R

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 01:19:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

just finished "Men Like Gods" mission last night of this game and be aware that this mission is a glitch. don't know in 360 though coz i got the pc version.

what i did is I restarted the mission and all went well.

Intel Q9550 @ 4.0 Ghz with Noctua NH-U12P | ASUS P5Q Deluxe | 2 x 2GB OCZ Blade 1066 MHZ | 160GB Samsung | 500GB Maxtor | Corsair HX750W | LG Dual layer DVDRW | Diamond 4890 XOC | 20" Samsung 2043NWX | Scythe Kaze Master | Gigabyte Case
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

veleb
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:01:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I watched a friend play it two days ago for about 1/2 hour. It looked like a decent time waster for a time when you just feel like going to kill something. I might get it when I get some free time and if something better does not show up in a few weeks. It looks good from videos too.
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:26:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lockhead wrote:
just finished "Men Like Gods" mission last night of this game and be aware that this mission is a glitch. don't know in 360 though coz i got the pc version.

what i did is I restarted the mission and all went well.

Thanks for the heads up, don't think I got to that one yet. On mission 16/31 so far if I remember correctly.
daemon
Rated R

PostPosted: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 00:36:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I gave this game a try and the ending resulting, I got bored fast. Too repetitive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: