Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Windows 7
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anonemus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 23:33:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hmmmm...you're right! Grin (except when one doesn't want to re-install data in the PC)
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

radu4
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 21:03:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

What people think is Windows 7, is in fact, Windows Vista SP3, or as Ive recently taken to calling it, Mojave Experiment 2.0 Windows 7 is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another marketing scheme by Microsoft to trick users into trying Vista, a full OS as defined by Microsoft.

Many computer users run a modified version of Vista every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Vista which is widely being used by people is often called "Windows 7," and many of its users are not aware thhat it is basically the Vista system, developed by Microsoft.

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combination with the Vista operating system; the whole system is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.
anerky99
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 03:09:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

radu4 wrote:
What people think is Windows 7, is in fact, Windows Vista SP3, or as Ive recently taken to calling it, Mojave Experiment 2.0 Windows 7 is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another marketing scheme by Microsoft to trick users into trying Vista, a full OS as defined by Microsoft.

Many computer users run a modified version of Vista every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Vista which is widely being used by people is often called "Windows 7," and many of its users are not aware thhat it is basically the Vista system, developed by Microsoft.

There really is a Windows 7, and these people are using it, but it is just part of the system they use. Windows 7 is the Graphical User Interface; the program in the system that lets idiots click on things and think they know how a computer works. The Graphical User Interface is an essential part of an operating system that was made for retards, but useless by itself; it can only appear to have a function in the context of the user not knowing how their OS works. The Windows 7 GUI is normally used in combination with the Vista operating system; the whole system is basically Windows Vista with shinier buttons added. All the so called "Windows 7" users are really users of Windows Vista SP3.
To be honest though, even if it is Vista redesigned and made prettier it seems a hell of alot faster and more reliable than vista, and considering i wanted vista until i learnt it was terrible ive been very pleasently suprised by 7 as it works very well, its fast and it looks more modern. So i think from an xp upgrade point its fantastic lol.
Coolermaster HAF 932 II Coolermaster Real Power M1000 II Gigabyte EX58-UD5 II i7 920 @ 3.2Ghz II Corsair H100 CPU Cooler II 24gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz II 2x MSI GTX 460 Hawk Talon Attack SLI II Corsair F240 SSD II 2x3Tb Seagate (RAID0) II 1Tb Seagate 7200.12 II 1.5Tb Seagate 7200.11 II Pinoneer BluRay Writer
anonemus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 03:21:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

@radu4-- your logic would make WinXP seem like Win2000 SP5 Smile
motanacu
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 03:45:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

or win 98-2010 edition Smile
feng128
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:16:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I used it and I think it is humanization. The interface is brevity.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:33:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

feng128 wrote:

What? Yikes
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:17:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
feng128 wrote:

What? Yikes

inetnum: 124.162.0.0/16
netname: kangle-com
descr: BaNanQu Node Access User Network
admin-c: HL1135-AP
tech-c: HL1135-AP
changed: tltboy@163.net 20070220
mnt-by: MAINT-CNCGROUP-CQ
source: APNIC

route: 124.162.0.0/16
descr: CNC Group CHINA169 ChongQing Province Network
origin: AS4837
mnt-by: MAINT-CNCGROUP-RR
changed: abuse@cnc-noc.net 20060429

person: Huan Luo
nic-hdl: HL1135-AP
e-mail: lh@cqnetcom.com.cn
address: 6/F, K Standard Building, No.52, 4th Keyuan Street, High-Tech Zone, Chongqing, China
phone: +86-23-86185234
fax-no: +86-23-86185216
changed: lh@cqnetcom.com.cn 20060424
mnt-by: MAINT-CNCGROUP-CQ
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:17:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

There is SPAM, but then there is WTF was that spam.

That post was moisturized. Pure flatulence. Laughing
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:16:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Vista SP3, er Windows 7 is finally here! Wink Got an upgrade version for $30 and figured Vista to Win7 upgrade wouldn't be as bad as upgrading from an earlier version. Gonna do the install tomorrow so i'll let you guys know how it goes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: