Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Quakelive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kontrol
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:20:23    Post Subject: Quakelive Reply with quote View Single Post

I was wondering if anyone plays this game. It's open beta able to play it from a browser from almost any where you have the internet. It's basically quake 3 arena with a weaker rail gun and lightning gun. But there are some reworked maps and a bunch of people online. It is decent, the best part of it is it's free. You just have to sign up, and download the game, which if I remember correctly is not too big.

If anyone wants to play, add me as friend I'm Kontrol.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

higgamo
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:01:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea I play it, it really fun and a lot of people are always playing. The best parts is that they have a ranking system so it keeps people from joining a server and getting destroyed.

If you want play hit me up name = higgamo
burnin8r
Rated R

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 10:14:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

oh, its open now ? I remember when people were trying to trade beta keys lol. I was never into Quake but browser based FPS sounds promising. I play L4D and TF2 when the FPS bug bites me...
Kontrol
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:21:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I play once in awhile, when i feel like messing around in ffa, but that's mostly all i play now a days.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:27:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I tried it on my laptop today (which has a 512MB GeForce 9600GT video card)... Would not play full screen without a rolling bar getting in the way. Windowed was OK, and overall it seemed pretty cool.
Kontrol
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:44:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Did you use IE? Apparently that's the best browser for it. It worked on my labtop running 8600 gt 256 ram just fine in full screen.
TheInfiniteAmmo
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 04 May 2009 23:41:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

There's an update coming to QuakeLive soon--new maps, too!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Blake
Unwillingly Unwitty

PostPosted: Tue, 05 May 2009 11:48:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Looks like fun, I will have to give it a try.
motanacu
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 09:54:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I can`t play, don`t know what kinda error appears. Wonder how the next quake for pc will look like Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: