Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Crysis
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:16:32    Post Subject: Crysis Reply with quote View Single Post

So who here bought Crysis? I got the game on Thursday and already beat it (right after COD4, lol).

And if you do have it, what kind of performance are you getting? I can run it at 1024x768 with medium settings across the board and the beta nVidia drivers and it's tolerable. In intense combat and some video scenes, it lags noticeably but for the most part pretty good.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

kimchiman
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 16:43:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'll probably buy it tomorrow, more for the multiplayer than the single player.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:11:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bunch of people at work bought it last week and have been playing it a lot. They probably finished it as well, and I'm sure I'll hear all about it tomorrow LOL

Yea, those kind of games are really meant for the online play, not the solo play. Seems to be the way things are going for them Grin
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:30:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have yet to play Crysis multiplayer, but the single player campaign is atleast a long one with an interesting story line.

COD4 multiplayer is awesome on both Xbox 360 and PC, although PC graphics own the 360 any day.

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 22:53:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So if you already beat them, you gonna sell you're used copies? Grin
Blue|Fusion
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:13:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nope, gonna wait until some others on my floor get COD4 and Crysis for PC and do the multiplayer. The campus internet uplink has a traffic shaper so it lags like a mother when playing online. In the mean time, COD4 multiplayer on XBox is pretty cool.
Charlie
DeathStar

PostPosted: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 05:59:57    Post Subject: Crysis Benchmarking Tool v1.05 Reply with quote View Single Post

"Courtesy of Crymod Modding Portal, we added in our download section the Crysis Benchmarking Tool, which lets you test how custom settings run on your system. Thanks: Blues."

3D Gameman

Boo Boo

microcheap
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:16:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I bought Crysis and I think it is a good FPS. But the this game really needs a powerful video card that is the bad thing about this game.
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:44:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I got it free with my new video card, haven't played it yet though, looks very good though!
darthwroth
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:36:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ive got a ATi2600 and its pretty decent on Crysis, 30fps area running medium at 1024x764....still nothing to write home about. You really need 512mb or more on this game at any decent resolution. Thats an average, for instance occassionally on tank battle map and stuff it drops a bit in places, generally its above 30 fps, but I dont think its particularly impressive. Mind you I can play on High detail as well and its still very playable...the point I was making was the resolution...with only 256mb I tried turning it up to 1600x1200 and it dropped, wouldnt fill the textures, 2 fps and the menus lagged like hell. definitely hard core gaming at its best
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: