Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
6th Birthday Party - Win A 2048MB 4850X2
First in a Series of Upcoming Give Aways
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 04 May 2009 09:33:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
Congratulations to the winner... And thanks to everyone else for participating! Be sure to stick around, as there are already two more contests lined up and one will start next week.

The winner of the 2048MB Sapphire Radeon HD4850X2 video card is

(TSC)Bender

Banana Pepper Carrot Evil Banana

What? Wait a minute... I thought we agreed this was a rigged contest and I was going to get this card. DRAT DOUBLE CROSSED AGAIN!!

Laughing

Grats Bender, enjoy your card. And thanks to all those that entered, make sure you do stick around... I know what's next and I'm actually a little jealous.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Mon, 04 May 2009 14:42:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
zachig wrote:
(TSC)Bender wrote:
Wow, didn't expect to win in a million years. Thanks a bunch! I'll be sure to stick around and spread the word as well Smile

CONGRATS again!!! Grin Don't forget to post some pictures when you actually get your AWESOME Video Card! Wink

Yeah - make sure people know that the prizes aren't imaginary, or that I am not really you... Laughing

(was that not nice? anyone know what I am talking about?)

*looks into TV camera*
Hi, I'm mrweasel and people REALLY DO WIN at Bigbruin.com
Wave

Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 04 May 2009 23:08:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

congrat man, you are super lucky.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 13:23:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats Bender! Let us know how you like the card!
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 13:33:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I see FedEx attempted delivery yesterday and today but no one was there... If it comes back to me its mine all mine! Muwahahahaha! Evil Banana
germ
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 13:50:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wow. Missed this one. Great item give-away Smile . Congrats Bender!
zachig
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 14:05:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
I see FedEx attempted delivery yesterday and today but no one was there... If it comes back to me its mine all mine! Muwahahahaha! Evil Banana

WOW!!! That's what I call FAST SHIPMENT!!! I really hope for 'Bender' that he'll be available the next time they try to deliver... Rolling Eyes

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Motherboard
OCZ Gold PC2-6400 DDR2 800MHz 2x2048MB @5-5-5-15-2T
Zotac GTX275 @713/1512/1260
2x250GB WD H.D in RAID 0
Mushkin 650W PSU
Viewsonic 22" VX2235WM LCD
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 15:55:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah, had to get em to reschedule the delivery date or it'd go back to u after three tries of me not being there. Thankfully, they caught it before they attempted delivery today. If all works out well, i'll have it Friday. If Fedex screws up, im sol D:
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 16:06:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

NOt sure of your situation, but you could always go to the local distribution point after 6 or 6:30 usually and pick it up.
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 06 May 2009 16:17:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

They basically tried to deliver yesterday and I wasn't home, got a delivery exception stating that. Called in and asked them to reschedule delivery for Friday. Saw it was "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" today and figured I would call them to keep the package at the warehouse for pickup tomorrow if they tried to deliver it today. Got another delivery exception a half hour later saying "Future delivery requested" thankfully.

Don't wanna call in again and tell em to hold it at the warehouse since their system seems rather finicky compared to USPS/UPS. Should be home tonight anyway (yay no classes Thursday/Friday), so I should get it in theory. My confidence in FedEx is not very high from some of the experiences some of my friends had with em.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: