Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Folding at Home Contest December 2008
Win one of two 2GB Kingston Memory Kits
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crisis
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:19:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

good luck people Grin
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

SUSHRUKH
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:41:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I can see 26 people having 5000+ points for team #13848. I wonder how many of them actually got their 5000+ points within this competition deadline.I would love to know how much enemies i had in this. Grin I've not stopped folding yet. Wave How about giving additional entries to users for each additional 5000 points ? Wave
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:16:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think it is way less competition than that. I took a screen capture of the current results to compare to the original standings... I'll post all of the names later, and then do a drawing.

Thanks!
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:04:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If anyone wants to review this list to check my math go ahead. This is who I see as having made the cut...

mrweasel
Shadowsilence
modulok
iamwhoiamtoday
sushrukh
sbrehm72255
Upon1
JimBowy
tomato
daemon
Challenger
Crisis
fox

13 entrants. Maybe 12, since fox isn't FOX and he said so. acruxksa asked to be excluded, and it wouldn't be fair to keep my own toys, so there it is.

I'll draw a bit later after everyone has a chance to look the list over and comment.

Thanks!
Crisis
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:38:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Some pretty good odds!
I checked the point prod. this month of the members of the team via Hardfolding and everything is right!

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:41:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Cool... What is the URL of that stat page? I have been using Kakao and it isn't that nice...

Thanks.
Crisis
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:56:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It's from HardOCP I believe. Most featured folding@home stats from what I can find.

Main site: http://www.hardfolding.com/fh_stats/index.php
Team page: http://www.hardfolding.com/fh_stats/index.php?pz=101&tnum=13848
Member production: http://www.hardfolding.com/fh_stats/index.php?pz=123&tnum=13848

And in the member production page, select "Points [This Month]" in the drop-down menu.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:19:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Everything looks cool to me, feel free to draw the winner at any time................ Wave
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:50:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OK... here is the semi-condensed version of the draw. I printed out all the names and let my wife pick... First name she picked was fox... at which point I realized I should have looked at the list before printing. So then she picked again and got Challenger... who told me earlier to scratch his name from the list, too.

So... hopefully we got a hit before striking out with her picking mrweasel! Congrats - You get to pick from either the DDR3 or DDR2.

The plan was to just have one prize, but I'll give away both sets, if the next winner cares to receive whatever mrweasel doesn't pick. Upon1 was the next name picked... Congrats to him, too!

Thanks to all who entered, and please keep Folding if you can... even if it isn't for Bigbruin.com. It is a great cause and a good way to help out!

So, in summary.

The first winner is mrweasel - the second winner is Upon1

Let me know what you would like mrweasel, and then Upon1 let me know if you want the other...
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 00:24:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Congrats guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: