Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Yo ho ho
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 16:21:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah, I think that once I get into the early morning thing, I will like it better. That's only if I have something to do the next day, if not, I prefer staying up.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 16:57:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea, if I get this new position I will have to be at work by 5:45am every day.... Ouch... O'well it sounds like it's going to be really cool job though.
trekrider
Feeling: Prehistoric

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 22:16:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ouch...thats gonna hurt Dr.EC! If your not used to it (and you have young'uns...) getting to bed early will sux!
I've been getting up at 4am for soooooo long...well, I really don't need the alarm!

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 22:54:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

trekrider wrote:
Ouch...thats gonna hurt Dr.EC! If your not used to it (and you have young'uns...) getting to bed early will sux!
I've been getting up at 4am for soooooo long...well, I really don't need the alarm!

Not gonna happen here... Although granted... I normally wake up between 7 - 8 by myself no matter when I get to bed.... used to be able to sleep in until noon... but not any more. Misty however.... Wink Laughing
Red Squirrel
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 08 May 2004 23:20:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ouch, that must be hard. I need at least 2 to 3 alarms going off at once to actually get up at that time. That way it get's my parants mad and they end up waking me up. It works best when it's something hard to turn off like a password protected alarm on my computer or something. Once it's all over I just fall back asleep. LOL

I could probably sleep through a house fire at those times. Around 3:00 - 8:00am is where I sleep the hardest, assuming I'm in bed by then.

I just happen to have a pretty good schedule though, I'm just lucky for that, and it's probably going to change when I hit college next year.

my site
michael_holmes
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 09 May 2004 14:28:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6 during the summer it is normaly more like 1 in bed and 7 out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: