Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Yet another reason to NOT shop at Wal-mart
Always no morals... ALWAYS!
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:26:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Is K-Mart any better elsewhere? Around here they have looked aweful for years, like they are on the verge of closing. And they are just dirty... could probably MERSA or herpes by touching things.

Flush
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:43:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
Is K-Mart any better elsewhere? Around here they have looked aweful for years, like they are on the verge of closing. And they are just dirty... could probably MERSA or herpes by touching things.

Flush

Check out their new stores.... Their called "Sears Grand" Laughing Much better.

Last edited by BeerCheeze on Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:47:03; edited 1 time in total
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:45:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I agree, the old Kmarts have to go, we have one about 25 min away. I've been there two times and both times they just had these bins full of useless crap in the middle of every aisle, like they couldn't be bothered to put stuff back on the shelves.

However, the new Sears Grand (Sears and K-mart) is nice. It's clean inside and looks organized. Of course the prices are more comparable to a Sears than a Kmart, but I'll gladly pay a little more to stay herpes free.

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:46:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:

Flush

The closest one around here (about 30 mile drive) is the same way, it's like taking your life in your own hands walking into it.................... Laughing

mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:55:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

misty wrote:
I'll gladly pay a little more to stay herpes free.

Funniest GD thing I've read all day! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:56:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

We don't have any Sears Grands... just dumpy old K-Marts and one K-Mart that is now just called Sears, but is just as bad as the other K-Marts in the area.

Oh... another beef with them is that English is definitely not the official language in these stores. You either need to know Spanish or Indian (or Pakistani or something like that).
Barracas
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:57:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So thats where my coldsores came from.

Gigabyte 3dAurora
AMD-939- X2 4400 @2.5gig 10x250fsb
DFI LanParty UltraD
Corsair HX620 PSU
OCZ400-2048 eldcpe-k 2x1g DDR @ 454mhz 2.5-3-2-5 9/10 divuder
3x Seagate 320 SATA 1 external Seagate 320 and external maxtor 160
EVGA 7600GT KO
Ultra ChillTEC CPU cooler
WinXP PRO
Acer 22in AL2223w
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

sbrehm72255
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 12:01:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
We don't have any Sears Grands... just dumpy old K-Marts and one K-Mart that is now just called Sears, but is just as bad as the other K-Marts in the area.

Oh... another beef with them is that English is definitely not the official language in these stores. You either need to know Spanish or Indian (or Pakistani or something like that).

Not out this way, they only speak good old American country.................... Grin

Its great to live live out in the American heartland.

Digerati
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:39:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Walmart, get your s*** and get out. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: