Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
LCD TVs
What LCD TV do you have? And do you like it?
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teemingzeus
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:11:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

yeah =P, That is one Bad Advantage lol, But Like You said When You replace the bulb it Looks Like A new Tv Just purchased..... Well No Matter the Case Lcd Is Good Too* Because Most of their Screens Are made of Glass or a thin Like Plastic Layer, that are hard to Break. So what are You Rockin" Tv technology and size>?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:09:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

We got a 32" Widescreen LCD. It's a BestBuy house brand, apparently the screen is made by LG. It has a great quality picture, and the only time we notice anything "strange" is when we get the complete black screen, the edges are grey.

But for $449.99 we can live with it for a bedroom TV Grin
teemingzeus
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:11:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LG Is Nice, Nice Choice =P, Well I Rock A 65" Toshiba DLP Tv..... Bought From HHGregg, It was a thousand Less than BestBuy=P
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:12:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

19" tube tv that Teeny got me for X-mas 3-4 years ago.. cant remember the last time I turned it on.
teemingzeus
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:22:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

no joke, but your 19" tv kills mine! LOL
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:02:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have a pair of 42" Panasonic Commercial Plasmas (one is a bedroom TV) and plan on adding a third for the third floor of the house...

Been nothing but impressed since I bought the first.

Might buy the same thing in 50" for the living room and put the 42" in the downstairs game room.
teemingzeus
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:34:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

do any of you all have surround sound with the LCD tv's? If so what brand('s)?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 05:50:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

teemingzeus wrote:
do any of you all have surround sound with the LCD tv's? If so what brand('s)?

I've got a surround system on my Hitachi 51", but it's a system I put together myself. Sony receiver, Infinity front speakers, Yamaha rear surround speakers and Sony center channel and sub. Not top of the line, but it works quite well (better than most pre-packaged systems I've seen / heard, with the exception of some of the more expensive packages) and I couldn't imagine watching a movie without it. The big screen HDTV is only half the equation, a decent surround sound system is the other half.

I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:18:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I don't own a real T.V. but my computer monitor is sort of like a T.V.
I have a Dell UltraSharp 2407WFP-HC 24" 1900x1200 Resolution. DVI-D input, S-Video, Anolog VGA, Composite Video, Component Video.
Sure it doesn't have HDMI or anything really special. But it plays my PS2.

Last edited by Shadowsilence on Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:38:29; edited 1 time in total
teemingzeus
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:35:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I do the same thing I bought all of my surround seperate, because it kills the default systems you can buy... Well I have pioneer elite vsx 94tx 7ch a/v receiver, two cerwin vega front speakers, cerwin vega center, theater research floor standing spkrs, theater research (side) rear surround, and cerwin vega rear... To complete the package I have two 12" mtx subbs on a switch. I will admit it has thud =D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Consumer Electronics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: