Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
car insurance gimmicks
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiseacre
Rated R

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:16:58    Post Subject: car insurance gimmicks Reply with quote View Single Post

What’s your favorite car insurance gimmick? The talking gecko? The gruff cowboy? What makes you feel the most automotive safety?

I like the one from Mercury (www.mercurytheory.com). If you haven’t seen it they claim the owners of Mercury are from Mercury and they’ve got all the corroborative evidence including an armadillo and 10X magnification of burnt toast (check out the videos and slides) that proves everything. Makes me chuckle.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:34:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I like my company... no ads, no local reps, no fancy logo or anything... And you can only join if you work for a company that has a manufacturing facility in NJ (may be why they call themselves NJ Manufacturer's Insurance). But, they are cheap, friendly, and for some crazy reason I earn a rebate from them every year... Laughing

The Gecko is up there on the annoying list with the Verizon guy... Bang Head
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:51:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Trunk Monkey. I love those. Wish there were more. I don't live in that area and I still watch the videos.

http://www.trunkmonkey.com/
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:41:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i dont know really any so id have to say the gecko

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:52:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big Bruin wrote:
And you can only join if you work for a company that has a manufacturing facility in NJ

well, whats the insurance company? id like to see how much i can save when i turn 25 next week...
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:47:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Modulok wrote:
Big Bruin wrote:
And you can only join if you work for a company that has a manufacturing facility in NJ

well, whats the insurance company? id like to see how much i can save when i turn 25 next week...

Big Bruin wrote:
And you can only join if you work for a company that has a manufacturing facility in NJ (may be why they call themselves NJ Manufacturer's Insurance).

they call themselves NJ Manufacturer's Insurance

Where's the smiley for dumbass?
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:01:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lmao @ myself Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head Bang Head

thanks for pointing out the obvious
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:40:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing

http://www.njm.com/

You need your companies business registration number or they have to have a NJM issued ID number... If you have employees with them already, they should be registered.
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:10:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've always had the belief that insurance is legalized organized crime. ...extortion. cant drive without it, can buy a house without it, cant do this or that without.

I only carry what is required. .I use Progressive for my car and truck(convience of online coverage changes is nice)

For my house I have a cheap "Fair Plan" to cover the loan. ..and soon as this loan against my house is paid off, my home insurance whill be dropped.
JimBowy

PostPosted: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 13:42:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
I've always had the belief that insurance is legalized organized crime. ...extortion. cant drive without it, can buy a house without it, cant do this or that without.

I only carry what is required. .I use Progressive for my car and truck(convience of online coverage changes is nice)

For my house I have a cheap "Fair Plan" to cover the loan. ..and soon as this loan against my house is paid off, my home insurance whill be dropped.

now why would you drop home insurance? what about fire?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: